“Will never stay here again!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kerrville
Kerrville-Schreiner Park
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Your review
Our time staying there, good and bad.‎ - ‎ - 2010-07-19
First off, the girls at the front were pretty rude. My mom said they went to there b***h school. haha. Anyway, there prices are a lil unreasonable, and they like to charge you for every vehicle you have. The argued with us about having a quad for my disabled Dad, and said theyd have to call the Sheriff. The day before the Sheriff drove by and waved at my dad. Renting any rafts or tubes is ridiculous also. Like 10 bucks an hour. The other thing that was ridiculous was we had about 25 people staying there week after 4th of July-2010, and they were scattering us around the park. There are two parks technically. One by the river, one across the highway where there is no river. We finally got that straightened out. It just seemd like everyday we had to call them to figure out something, or figure out why we got charged this or that. We will never stay there again. My family is all from Kerrville and They use to go there when they were kids, now that its ran by the city. It has gone down hill I guess, way down.

OH! and dont bring your dog here if your dog likes to swim, no pets at the beach!!!! So ridiculous. My dog is cleaner than half the people swimming in the water. Yes I am a dog lover and my dog is a water lover.

The things I did like, the bathrooms were clean, the camps were nice, the water was nice.

These people and there management to to get there rules post online, they need to rid some of there rules. They need management classes because there customer service was way to aggressive and stern.

Last thing is, We were discussing the rules with Lisa at the front and she had called to of the guys in from outside, they walked in all puffy like something was going on and they were gonna escort us out haha. Its me my mom and my aunt come on. Anyway so I am talking to the guy who I guess was in charge because Debbie was on Vacation. I was discussin the quad rule with him and how my Dad is disabled and its good for him to ride it to the beach, and how we arent tearing up grass, the only reason its ridden is when my Dad is on it. He says "Im not gonna fight with you on it" So me being defensive already cause its my Dad and his bad back that I am defending I stand up and I say, you need to choose your words a little better. Because I wasnt fighting with you I was having a discussion with you and I walked out. Now I guess he came looking for me and Apologized to my Aunt for it and he admited it came out wrong.

And if you rent a cabin for there price you get two bunk beds and four walls. Just bring a tent! Cabins are horrible!

Anyway I am done, but dont go here until they get there stuff together. This way it will be better for the whole community.

Besides that we had a blast anyway and still road the quad and love Kerrville Texas, well be back, just not to Schreiner park.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank kylehellomoto

Reviewed July 4, 2006

Found this park online searching for a campground near san antonio, for when my daughter was graduating from BMT at Lackland AFB. Well worth it. The girls in blue totaly enjoyed the park and their first experience off base. We stayed in one of the cabins that were river front. WOW! BEAUTIFULL!!!!! Im a georgia girl that has lost her heart on the Guadalupe River: The cabins were extremly clean, with 2 bunk beds table and chairs inside and AC major plus! the sites are big and spread out as well with tables and fire rings. Bathrooms were clean also. and as for the people... FANTASTIC. they made the georgia hospitality pale in compare! THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!!! they really went over board for us and the babes in blue in seeing that they had a great time. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
and floating on the river ... what can I say....... Ive used all the words lol it was like a fairy tale.
if you ever get 1/2 the chance to go and stay in one of the river front cabins GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will not be disappointed in the least.. you may even fall in love the area as well. We all did! I wish I had the pictures but the girls took them with them to the next base, and have as yet to send them...

7  Thank mahend65