“A great bargain in a very well kept hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
A La Quinta traveler
El Paso TX
Reviewed July 24, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Yuck! This hotel is dirty and poorly maintained, roaches actually fell on us from the ceiling while we were getting dressed! The hotel looks new but has def been overused and abused. I think this will be the last la quinta we stay in.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Rainforestrunner
A TripAdvisor Member
Deer Park, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very clean, friendly and great breakfast.. We stayed while picking up kids from Texas lions camp. Great location to different activities around kerrville and its located right off I 10 and the view off the rocky hills is beautiful.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were in Kerville for my daughters Tennis Tournament and decided to stay at the LaQuinta . Big mistake! The room are very small. When we walked into the room the AC was not on. We arrived late in the evening so the room finally cooled off around 3am!
The next morning we found ants and other insects in the bathroom. When went to the car, it was infested with little sugar ants!!! DIsgusting! It took us several trys to get them out of the car! We ended up having to get the car detailed when we arrived home!
We checked out immediatley! All the front desk could say was sorry and gave us a $25 off our bill! We will NEVER stay there again and will tell many others to NOT stay there!!
We went to Hampton Inn and we are much better now.....

1  Thank Donnie Z
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have stayed at this location multiple times, but this time was disappointing. My reservation was guaranteed, with my cc on file. Yet, when I checked in at 10PM the room was VERY hot! The a/c had not been on at all... in the middle of June! I understand keeping costs low & not having the a/c running in every room, all day BUT! when you already have keys for my room prepared when I arrive, you obviously expect me to be there & you could at least have the a/c on to circulate the air in the room. I checked in at 10PM, didn't get comfortable & in bed until after midnight & was awaken at 8am on a Saturday morning by the cleaning lady in the hall. By 9am, the vacuum cleaners were going! Isn't check out time 11am? I have stayed here many times, but I will think twice before I stay again bc this time, there seemed to be no regard for guest comfort.

• Stayed: June 2013
A La Quinta traveler
Victoria
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is an excellent hotel for a visit, all the amenities, the rooms were clean and smelled nice. The breakfast had real hot eggs, waffles and sausage and lots of other goodies. Pool was a treat. The staff was very helpful. I will certainly stay here again on my next trip to the Hill Country!

1  Thank Mary R