“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
A TripAdvisor Member
Deer Park, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very clean, friendly and great breakfast.. We stayed while picking up kids from Texas lions camp. Great location to different activities around kerrville and its located right off I 10 and the view off the rocky hills is beautiful.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were in Kerville for my daughters Tennis Tournament and decided to stay at the LaQuinta . Big mistake! The room are very small. When we walked into the room the AC was not on. We arrived late in the evening so the room finally cooled off around 3am!
The next morning we found ants and other insects in the bathroom. When went to the car, it was infested with little sugar ants!!! DIsgusting! It took us several trys to get them out of the car! We ended up having to get the car detailed when we arrived home!
We checked out immediatley! All the front desk could say was sorry and gave us a $25 off our bill! We will NEVER stay there again and will tell many others to NOT stay there!!
We went to Hampton Inn and we are much better now.....

1  Thank Donnie Z
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have stayed at this location multiple times, but this time was disappointing. My reservation was guaranteed, with my cc on file. Yet, when I checked in at 10PM the room was VERY hot! The a/c had not been on at all... in the middle of June! I understand keeping costs low & not having the a/c running in every room, all day BUT! when you already have keys for my room prepared when I arrive, you obviously expect me to be there & you could at least have the a/c on to circulate the air in the room. I checked in at 10PM, didn't get comfortable & in bed until after midnight & was awaken at 8am on a Saturday morning by the cleaning lady in the hall. By 9am, the vacuum cleaners were going! Isn't check out time 11am? I have stayed here many times, but I will think twice before I stay again bc this time, there seemed to be no regard for guest comfort.

• Stayed: June 2013
A La Quinta traveler
Victoria
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is an excellent hotel for a visit, all the amenities, the rooms were clean and smelled nice. The breakfast had real hot eggs, waffles and sausage and lots of other goodies. Pool was a treat. The staff was very helpful. I will certainly stay here again on my next trip to the Hill Country!

1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

For the past 8 years we have stayed exclusively at La Quinta, no matter where we go. On Memorial Weekend we came up to visit family. After a 6 hour drive we show up to find that our 1 month old reservation was cancelled! 15 minutes of straight up lies later, saying we never had a credit card on file, then saying the credit card they had on file didn't work, to saying they never had a confirmation code (called national number afterwards and was told otherwise for all 3 instances). Needless to say this joke of a woman cost La Quinta a great customer.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Alan_Darder
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Room was clean and beds were comfortable so that's all that really counts. Forget the breakfast though. Nothing great and they have the worst coffee I have ever tasted. The coffee in the next door gas station was a hundred times better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple