“Good food with great price”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Good food and service. The service was good, as well as the breakfast. The store has really cute merchandise as well.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I ate at the Barrel in Feb 2013. Food was hot and the service was prompt. We have eaten here several times through the years while on travel. The wait staff was friendly.

The gift shop is fun and you can browse at bit while you wait for your food. Old farm tools and old signs adorn the Barrel.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We always enjoy the food at Cracker Barrel. The wait to get in... not so much, but they do have the gift shop, rocking chairs, and checkers.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The staff were very helpful and friendly. We received our food very quickly. Their dishes are priced right. And as always shopping in the store area after eating is so much fun, partially due to great prices on all items.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Of course this location is crowded like any Cracker Barrel. I went for breakfast and ordered eggs and smokehouse sausage. I was not impressed with the sausage at all. I guess I like the taste of regular American style breakfast sausage. Service was excellent but the sausage pretty much spoiled my review of it.