“Memories”

Add it.
Mencius' Hunan Gourmet Chinese
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Old timers will remember this as a quality chinese restaurant in town. I have gone back a few times in the past 15 years hoping it has figured out how to do it right again, but alas....

1  Thank PaperPlates

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My special needs daughter and I were on a motorcycle trip. We checked into the Comfort INN which was great and Linda at the front desk was very willing to help us find a place to eat. I wanted German but I was told to go back to Fredricksburg for good German food. I didn't want to do that but my daughter said she wanted Chinese. Linda recomended Mencius. This was a good call. It was a very good Chinese Restaurant. Price was in line with the food.

1  Thank leroys73
Reviewed July 13, 2012

When we are in Kerrville and have a craving for Chinese food, Hunans is where we ALWAYS go! the prices are great, the people always make us feel welcome. And the food is always wonderful! We have never had a bad experience at Hunans!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The food is very average, price is cheap and you get plenty of food. The restaurant could use an update. Quick place is eat.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

The food was great and the service was even better.