“Great Green Sauce and Steak”
Review of Mamacita's

Mamacita's
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring, Texas
“Great Green Sauce and Steak”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I never wright reviews but this place was great. The green salsa was the best I had ever had. My husband and I split the 12oz ribeye it so very very good. Cant wait to go back

Visited November 2012

“The fajitas are great and service and atmosphere are fantasic!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

After several trips with a variety of dishes everything I've tried the food is great especially the fajitas! The service and is as consistent as the food.

1 Thank Crutcher
Midland, Texas
“More atmosphere than excellence”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

For a mexican restaurant, the food was very bland. We ordered fajitas and there were no jalapenos in the pico de gallo. The salsa was mild, and the guacamole sauce they served was also bland. We ended up mixing the salsa in with it to give it any flavor. Being from west Texas, we are used to real mexican food.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jbri31
Montezuma, ks
“Just a super-size taco bell”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

First off let me say the food was good. The home made tortillas were great. After that, this place really is just a huge taco bell. This is tex-mex to the extreme. Lots of cheese, lots of sour cream etc.
The staff did a phenomenal job seating and waiting on our table. We never had an empty glass and food was at the time quickly after we ordered.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MontezumaSocialClub
Bandera, Texas
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This Mexican restaurant is definitely worth a stop. The atmosphere is wonderfula nd the wait staff is superb. The food is great too. I had the Shrimp with garlic butter sauce and I ate it ALL! I have had the spinach enchiladas too and theya re definitely worth a try.

• Visited September 2012