“Skepticism at first but was pleasantly surprised!”
Review of Bella Sera

Bella Sera
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love Italian food but was very skeptical about finding good Italian food in Kerrville. Previous encounters at other restaurants were not very impressive. The sauce was overpowering and the pasta rubbery. Bella Sera was recommended to me by a friend so I decided to stop in for lunch. The lunch specials were priced at $6.99 which is a nice price for lunch. I chose the pasta sampler which came with salad or soup. I chose the chicken soup which was a nice homemade chicken vegetable. The pasta dish was good---having a mild tomato sauce which complimented the pasta. My only complaint was that the pasta was thin and lacking--more sauce & cheese than pasta. I still enjoyed the soup, the entrée, and rolls and liked that I paid less than $10 for food and a beverage. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and looks nicer inside than outside. A little curb appeal might attract more people.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We was staying at Best Western right beside Bella Sera and had been riding all day and really did not feel like going anywhere to eat. We decided just to walk over to Bella Sera. I was skeptical at first because I am picky about Italian food and compare all Italian food to my favorite local joint here at home but I am so glad we did. The food was fresh and tasty. The service was efficient and friendly. The restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We pass this restaurant all the time but didn't stop in until yesterday. we are so glad we did
the restaurant is extremely clean and we were seated right away.Our waiter was very efficient
and friendly,the owner and chef also came out and talked with us. The meal was out of this world
very fresh ingredients and expertly prepared . Wonderful hot bread with dipping oil,I could go
on and on. We can not wait to return!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had a great surprise in Kerrville last week. At the Best Western Sunday House for a family reunion, I found a new ownership of the restaurant next to the motel a great change. Some of us ate there on Friday night. The chicken Marsala was extremely good. The sister-in-law had chicken arrabiata, while the brother had chicken Florentine. All were very good. Bread was provided along with ordered olive oil and garlic. Very tasty. The service was very good.

We all went back for breakfast the next morning (paid for by the motel). Service was quick, waiter was attentive. The pancakes and bacon and the eggs and sausage orders were very tasty. We will be back to this new addition to Kerrville.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Driving home from Lubbock to San Antonio, stopped in Kerrville to grab a bite to eat. Looked for a family restaurant atmosphere and Lo and Behold right along the main road Rt 16, attached to a Best Western was Bella Sera. MaryAnn was a fantastic server, and the chef came out to visit while we finished having spaghetti and meatballs, and a Pasta Combo (Manicotti, lasagna, ziti, etc). Both dishes were filling and delicious, and the bread was warm and tasty. Highly recommend as a place to stop and enjoy a meal.