“Nice location”

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kerrville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson Hole, WY
“Nice location”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We've found it hard when traveling through TX to find decent coffee. This Starbucks provided a needed boost to good tasting coffee. We visited several times while in Kerrville. The worst time to come is in the early morning when the drive up window is backed up clear through the parking lot--to the point where I had to get out to stop traffic so we could get out of our parking space. The service inside is fast.

• Visited April 2014

Orange, Texas
“I Wish My Local Starbucks Was This Great”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I am a Starbucks junkie. My closest Starbucks...in Beaumont, TX...is a joke. This one in Kerrville is awesome. The location is beyond beautiful!! The baristas are so warm & friendly. This should be the model for all starbucks.

• Visited March 2014
Lufkin, Texas
“Such a cute little place”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Service was great' I love tree selection of food, snacks, drinks! There very quick! Baristas are sooooo nice! Awesome place

Fredericksburg, Texas
“My other home sweet home”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Off the beaten path for travelers, but the view is worth it! Overlooking the mighty Guadalupe River. Locals enjoy it as much as travelers. Consistently make awesome warm quality cups of love. Employees are very serious about their job. Great atmosphere, especially when my art is hanging on the local art wall!

Visited December 2013
Phoenix,Az
“Tried to eat here - no service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm sorry to say we didn't wind up staying and eating here, So I can't comment on the food except to say it was their usual menu, but minus the oatmeal (which I love.)

We walked in and stood at the counter for about 5-7 minutes. There was one woman obviously taking care of the drive-thru and a man on the phone at the register. They were walking back and forth and doing things, but neither made any eye contact with us or indicated they would be with us in a moment. The drive thru wasn't that busy and there were only a smattering of people in the seating area. I have never felt so invisible in my life! I felt like I needed to pinch myself to be sure I was actually there... and it wasn't a dream! And my friend is 6'5" - hard to miss. Weird experience. We stood there for what seemed like forever and decided they weren't interested in our business. So we just left. (And yes, the view in the parking lot is beautiful.)

• Visited October 2013