“Good buffet”

Alpine Lodge Restaurant and Inn Pub
Ranked #76 of 125 Restaurants in Kerrville
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The buffet had a nice variety. We were seated in the back and had a nice view. Our waitress was pleasant and kept our glasses filled, was prompt and accurate with the check. I especially enjoyed having ice cream for dessert but the brisket, roast beef and fish were good too. The fruit and salad were all fresh and inviting. Just a good experience for our group.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Breakfast buffet ends early. The continental breakfast is free if you are staying there but the full breakfast was more and you received $4.00 off- don't remember how much it was. Food was ok but nothing to rave about. We only ate breakfast there so I can't give an opinion on the dinner buffet but the menu sounded good.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Kinda have a mixed review on this one..The breakfast buffet was very yummy, but the food at the pub was unedible, the unfriendly young bartender served me a burger that was in four crumbled pieces, and she basically ignored us, and only came to our table if we waved her down, she was much to busy with her friends at the bar..

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Saturday lunch buffet is a feast. There are so many foods to pick from. Lots of salads; lots of veggies; brisket, chicken, two types of fish. I counted 24 desserts to pick from. I couldn't try everything, but the chicken and brisket were both great. And the German Chocolate cake topped with ice cream sent me home smiling.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Food and service were very good. The breakfast buffet was nicely done and the morning waitress excellent.