“Pure Inspiration”

The Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Kerrville
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Stand inside the 7' center chamber of the 77'7" tall, $2,000,000 Resurrection cross located on the 1930' mountain in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. "The Empty Cross" has been described as the most scripturally symbolic cross ever created. Experience God's presence, love, power, mercy, forgiveness and miracles as you read through the plaques affixed to the inside walls of the magnificent cross. The 77’ Kerrville Cross is the centerpiece of The Sculpture Prayer Garden still being developed as a gift to the community and to the Kingdom of God. The admission to experience this unique attraction is FREE. Hours open to the public: 6 AM to 12 Midnight; Open All Year!
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited the Garden which is still a work in Progress, it is a place that will renew your faith and inspire you.

3  Thank Wayne E

Reviewed April 30, 2013

It's been over a year since my husband and I visited The Cross. Everything was under construction including the road leading to the top of the mountain. Having seen the cross from a far, I felt compelled to draw nearer. It was night time and I decided to try and reach it. We drove past the "Do Not Disturb" sign. Upon reaching the top, we found 6 or 7 other cars getting ready to leave. As I stepped out of our van, the first car slowed down. I asked them what they were doing. The lady replied that their group came up each month to pray for their town and government. About that time, my husband emerged from the van in his motorized wheelchair. 2 years prior he had suffered a stroke and was completely paralyzed on his right side. Right then, all the cars stopped and everyone got out and walked over to us. They asked if they could pray for us. The tears would not stop as these earthly angels prayed for healing for my husband and strength for me. We were both so extremely touched and will never forget our experience there.

4  Thank Musictchr2
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Inexplicable experience. The garden is under constant construction so you have to keep that in mind during your visit. When you get up to the top where the giant metal open cross is, music is playing and there are several areas for prayer. There is also an area where you can write a message on a rock and place it with others in a garden. Really beautiful.

5  Thank karen g
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My friend took some pictures at night during a prayer service and the air looks like an Orb snowball fight. Unbelievable.

2  Thank blwaller
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The statues so real and well done. the sincerity of their faith. the admission is free but will take donations if you like and it affected you in any way. It is still under construction.

3  Thank susan f