“Best Service in Kerrville”
Review of Pampell's - CLOSED

Pampell's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Kerrville, Texas
“Best Service in Kerrville”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

At first I thought the restaurant was closed, but don't let that fool you. As soon as I walked inside I was delightfully greeted by a warm, cozy feel. The waitresses were young, delightful, and pretty. Best service in kerrville so far (I've lived here for 10 years). I ordered the fried shrimp poboy and my friend had the crab cake sliders, AMAZING. Perfect taste to everything. They have a very large tv above the bar, and tvs on both sides of that. A great place to bring the friends and watch a game. The bartender seemed rather uptight, but good drinks.

• Visited October 2012

“So crazy good!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

At first I was a little afraid we went at a weird time and were the only people in the whole place but our waitress was very nice and the food is an absolute must! We had the Philly cheese steak and pulled pork with fried and they were A-mazing! I highly recommend this place! If you are looking for awesome food this is your place!

1 Thank grilsweekendgetaway
“Diners Drive Ins and Dives shold visit here .”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Really cool pub with grest prices on outstanding
Food. We visiited and had the Knucle Sandwich which was piled high with roastbeef and a great horsey sauce. Iswesr with uour eyes closed tsstes like high end prime rib. Servive was excellent. Tey had a 20 foot bigscreen above the bar. We stayed fir the live music which was excellent we played pool in thevupstairs game room...just agreat evening..went in just to eat and ended up staying four hours. Fun affordable food that is great. Two big thumbs up

Fredericksburg, Texas
“Now it's the Kukaroo Pub & Eatery”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This just changed names, updated their menu, and still serve delicious food! We love their knuckle sandwich and po'boys. Excellent service, portions, and prices. We'll definitely return.

• Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“You have to order the right thing.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is a nice restaurant ambience and service-wise. It's very cozy, and the servers were nice and polite.

As for the food, it was hit and miss. I got a pretty good ribeye with good seasoning, but the mashed potatoes that came with it were pretty lumpy. (Not to mention I had to send my ribeye back the first time I got it because it was rare.) My mother's salmon was a little dry, and my father's food had chipotle gravy that did not taste like chipotle.

So, this place could use some work, but they are working on a new menu, so we will see how that goes.

• Visited February 2012