“So crazy good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

At first I was a little afraid we went at a weird time and were the only people in the whole place but our waitress was very nice and the food is an absolute must! We had the Philly cheese steak and pulled pork with fried and they were A-mazing! I highly recommend this place! If you are looking for awesome food this is your place!

1  Thank grilsweekendgetaway

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Really cool pub with grest prices on outstanding
Food. We visiited and had the Knucle Sandwich which was piled high with roastbeef and a great horsey sauce. Iswesr with uour eyes closed tsstes like high end prime rib. Servive was excellent. Tey had a 20 foot bigscreen above the bar. We stayed fir the live music which was excellent we played pool in thevupstairs game room...just agreat evening..went in just to eat and ended up staying four hours. Fun affordable food that is great. Two big thumbs up

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This just changed names, updated their menu, and still serve delicious food! We love their knuckle sandwich and po'boys. Excellent service, portions, and prices. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is a nice restaurant ambience and service-wise. It's very cozy, and the servers were nice and polite.

As for the food, it was hit and miss. I got a pretty good ribeye with good seasoning, but the mashed potatoes that came with it were pretty lumpy. (Not to mention I had to send my ribeye back the first time I got it because it was rare.) My mother's salmon was a little dry, and my father's food had chipotle gravy that did not taste like chipotle.

So, this place could use some work, but they are working on a new menu, so we will see how that goes.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I like Pampell's a lot. I don't live in Kerrville, but I think it's a wonderful community with plenty going on. Pampell's is a a lovely building in the heart of downtown, the staff were all very friendly, and the live music was outstanding. I had pork tenderloin that was as good as I've had. At Pampell's I found there to be unpretentious elegance with ranch country civility and manners. Park you boots at the bar and have a beer, have an upscale party in the loft area, or go for a pampered multicourse meal with local wine pairings.