The beautiful lobby is filled with cowboy stuff and mounted animals, and is really fun. The hotel used to be a Hilton, but shows a bit of age. The pool deck has been resurfaced, but is peeling, and the planters and swim up bar area (closed the day we were there) could be improved. The hot tub was at least 120 degrees. They had tons of soft, thick towels in the pool area. We had a patio with a glass door that opened to a courtyard with big trees and nice grass, which was great. The room was decorated in a western style with saltillo tile floors, and was huge. We had a coffee maker, but a mini fridge would have been great. The rooms are arranged in separate buildings that wrap around the center courtyard. They have nice air-conditioned hallways with saltillo tile and ranch themed carpet runners. The room service menu was great and priced fairly! The steak restaurant was fancy, so we ate on the patio with our kids. The service and food was good. The hotel staff was friendly and very efficient. Overall, I think this hotel could use some updating, but it had great character. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Western-themed hotel located in heart of Texas Hill Country with full service restaurant & Texas style saloon. Includes 11,000 square feet of meeting space & 190 sleeping rooms. Several styles of rooms with King, 2 Queen Beds, Family room & suites also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Y O Ranch Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- y o Ranch Hotel Kerrville
- y o Ranch Hotel And Conference Center
- y o Hotel
- y o Resort