My Daughter treated me to a weekday get away in the heart of the Texas Hill country! My daughter and I stayed at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel&Conference Center in Kerrville. It is very conveniently located, just off Route 16 and I-10 about 65 miles west of San Antonio. It is clean, with a friendly staff and a very good restaurant, The Branding Iron. I had grilled trout which was cooked to perfection! A good salad bar was included in the meal. We also had an excellent breakfast in the same restaurant! The Hill Country is near the Colorado and Llano rivers. Hills in the area offered great vistas of the country side. We drove to Frdericksburg, about a 35 minute drive and walked around the very charming Main St. Many wineries and breweries are operating in the area and lots of samples are offered. A great escape from the big city!! I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Western-themed hotel located in heart of Texas Hill Country with full service restaurant & Texas style saloon. Includes 11,000 square feet of meeting space & 190 sleeping rooms. Several styles of rooms with King, 2 Queen Beds, Family room & suites also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Y O Ranch Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- y o Ranch Hotel And Conference Center
- y o Ranch Hotel Kerrville
- y o Hotel
- y o Resort