A group of us stayed at this resort the last week in April. This is an older place. The rooms are a bit run down but very clean. The carpet in the hall ways are very worn looking. but loved the red clay tiles in the rooms. We upgraded to a king exec. room. The only difference in in our room and another was it was very large. lots of empty space. There was a mini refrigerator that kept our drinks only luke cool. The balcony was VERY small. So no sitting outside in the evening after a long ride. Was a little disappointed in the room. The pool area was great. Lots of places for us to sit around and visit. LOVED the deco in the lobby area!!! very beautiful...
We had the breakfast buffet coupons and enjoyed it very much!! the food was good and hot...We didn't visit the bar so can not comment on that.
Would I visit this resort again...Yes...the best part of it is its location....easy in and out and close to the downtown area and many of the resturants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Western-themed hotel located in heart of Texas Hill Country with full service restaurant & Texas style saloon. Includes 11,000 square feet of meeting space & 190 sleeping rooms. Several styles of rooms with King, 2 Queen Beds, Family room & suites also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Y O Ranch Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- y o Ranch Hotel And Conference Center
- y o Ranch Hotel Kerrville
- y o Hotel
- y o Resort