“Amazing”
Review of Cal-Bob's Smoke Shack - CLOSED

Cal-Bob's Smoke Shack
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Cal-Bob's Smoke Shack is AMAZING!!! Not only is the BBQ great, Cal and Carol the owners make you feel like family when you go there. I highly recommend eating there when in KTown.

2 Thank Calvin W

“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'm a fan of this place, the food is good, is fresh and the lemonade is my favorite. The owners are very friendly and the service is good, place is clean.
Go visit you won't regret it!!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Everything was delicious. We had barbecue beef, pork ribs and sausage. Don't miss the banana cream desert. Cal and Carol are great hosts and we will definitely be returning.

1 Thank Jim B
Kerrville, Texas
“Fantastic BBQ in Kerrville!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I have traveled all over this country sampling the best BBQ in America. We have done Carolina, Memphis, Kansas City and Texas style. We were pleasantly surprised to find some of the best BBQ anywhere is now in Kerrville. I waited until I had eaten there three or four times to make sure before I posted this review. Each time everything was fantastic. My personal favorites are the pulled pork sandwich and cilantro cole slaw. Amazing! Until we discovered CalBob's Smoke Shack, we had to drive over an hour to get good que. Now it's only five minutes from home. I would drive halfway across Texas just to eat at CalBob's. Just go north from I-10 on Highway 16 and CalBob's is just ahead on the left.

1 Thank donl111
“Kids wanted to move here for the BBQ.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I used Tripadvisor To find Cal-Bos and so glad I did. The kids (ages 13, 18, and 18) we like OMG when they took the first bite. They had chopped beef a sandwiches. I had the smoked chicken breast. It was so tender that I was able to cut it with a plastic fork. I am not usually a potato salad person but the potato salad was out of this world yummy. Throughout the meal kids would joke around "will you delive 5 hours away". Finally they agreed that we should just move here so we could come eat anytime we wanted. My son says he won't go to our local BBQ place again because now he has had the best ever.

1 Thank TxChickadee