Tripadvisor
Kerrville
All reviews laundry room night's sleep microwave dogs tx interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2019

The was room was nicely updated and clean.
Had to do laundry and during spin cycle the washer stared leaking.
I went to the office and the owner quickly came to the laundry room and was working to fix the washer. He actually gave me my money back.

Date of stay: September 2019
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the service was great and you were taken care of by our staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Called to cancel reservation made and rude staff confirmed I had a reservation but said she could not cancel it as it was made through the central system. She was rude, treated me like I was stupid and could not / would not give me the number needed. The hotel # was on the top of the email they sent me and it was in writing that you could call the hotel. When I found the central# they apologized and said that she indeed should have been able to cancel it. So frustrating.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Karen,

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest. This is not our standard, and we take reports of poor customer service very seriously. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

I had the worst reservation experience in Kerrville.
Upon arrival and after paying for my room I was told that it was not on the ground floor as requested and can be seen in the attached email. I politely argued with the clerk and showed her my reservation which she denied it showed up on her computer system. She gave my ground floor to Bill Helms who was checking in after me. The best they might do was to move me to a ground floor if anyone left. I told her that I had to have a ground floor because of my knee. "Sorry" was her reply. She said it was the corporate office mistake, not theirs.
After loosing a night sleep because of knee pain and anguish, I returned the next day late to find an available ground floor room if you want to qualify it.
I've attached pictures.
My choice was to take it or leave because again, the motel was full.
This "room" was filthy, burn holes in the bedding, improper flicker lighting, broken refrigerator door, rotten door frames, damaged door knobs, paint and dirt on the floors.
I've had to call the police twice about parking lot activities.
I give up up on this location.

Room tip: They don't guarantee there reservations and their rooms are filthy some of the time.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike H
6Team, Team6 at Motel 6 Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I recently booked 2 rooms to stay here through booking.com and immediately cancelled. I was surprised to find that I was stilled charged and when I called the property they told me four rooms had been reserved and they only had confirmation of two being cancelled when that was not the case.

They indicated they would not refund the rooms. I immediately called booking.com to confirm how many rooms had been booked and they confirmed only two and those two had been cancelled.

They called the property and the person whom was working was extremely rude and said we would have to speak to the manager. Booking.com handled the situation from there on and they refunded the money despite the property not wanting to do so. Don’t ever book there they are rude and bunch of crooks.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank veronicag477
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for sharing your review. we would like to apologize for the inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred with regard to your reservations issues. We would like to discuss your experience with you further, and ask that you reach out to our Guest Relations Team by using the Contact Us feature at www.motel6.com.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Lived at this Motel 6with my dog for several weeks while buying a home. Best Motel 6 I have seen for dogs, with a nice walking area and they even provide doggy waste bags. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Coffee each morning in the lobby and a microwave (old but working) and mini fridge in the room. For the price it was excellent. Staff was very helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Foxy,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!