Motel 6 Kerrville
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Good place for a quick nights sleep. Friendly staff. Clean except for what looked like a couple of pubes on the bathroom door. Safe, quiet. They accept pets. We were able to pull our moving truck and towed car around in a loop, although the parking lot was on the small side. Other hotels and gas stations near by - nothing exciting. Free coffee in morning.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank BleuNewt

Reviewed October 19, 2011

tayed here on October 13, 2011. Motel is in good upkeep condition and fair value for the area. Nice beds. The office desk is right as you drive in and if you don't watch out, you will miss it and have to drive back as there is not a large Office sign.

Room Tip: The office desk is right as you drive in and if you don't watch out, you will miss it and have t...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kruemcke
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My husband and I spent two nights at the Motel 6 in Kerrville recently. Upon arriving a most professional, courteous, and accomodating young lady, who we found out later, was
the daughter checked us in. Upon getting into our room we discovered the remote to the
TV did not work and then when we went to the phone to call the office we discovered there
was no phone cord to the wall jack, so my husband walked to the office and within minutes
a very courteous and accomodating young man, who we found out was the son, brought
us a new remote and phone cord and bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed. The father was usually in the office in the mornings and was extremely nice always saying "Hello" to everyone coming in for their morning coffee. This is a wonderful family running this motel and we won't hesitate to return and also tell our
friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jubarterrazas
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I stayed here on and off for the whole month of July and then some. In total I checked-in/out a total of about 6 times. Every time I had a room it was clean and everything worked perfectly. It is a great place to stay if you are on a budget and are concerned about a cleanliness. The one complaint I have is that the wireless internet is not terribly fast. It is good enough for browsing the internet or checking email, but streaming anything is out of the question.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank vicar1492
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Decent no frills motel. Clean rooms with microwave and small refrigerator. Used as a base for riding.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasRufus
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I have stayed here before. It is much cleaner and cared for than other motels in this chain I have been to. Fast check in. Room key did not work, had to go to lobby, but they immediately replaced it. Clean room. Small micro and fridge. Towels on thin side, but sheets looked new and pressed. One thing I was glad to see is something like 37 in. flat screen TV. Very well lit parking lot. Could have done without the couple coming two or three doors down who walked down breezeway having loud argument, at 1:30 in the morning, but that is not the motel's fault.
Got AARP rate of $40 plus tax. Will most likely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank JoeSchlambe
Reviewed August 5, 2010

I would like to tell you about my experience at this Motel 6 in Kerrville, Texas. My husband and I have been staying at Motel 6's for years due to the fact that we have a small dog. We stayed at this Motel 6 in June of 2010 and thought that it was pleasant enough so we booked it again on our return trip in July 2010. The next morning as we are getting ready to leave, I move one of the blankets on the bed and there is a huge Cockroach!!! We took the cockroach down to the front desk, and they said they were sorry and that we had to contact the manager, Bob Patel. Bob was out of town for two weeks, however, we did receive a nice email from him saying he was sorry. No offer to refund our money or anything. So needless to say.... I would not stay here again, and I definitely would not bring any small children here due to all the diseases cockroaches have.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple