“I wish we had one of these where I live”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grape Juice

Grape Juice
Ranked #9 of 118 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "..a gem of a restaurant off the city’s main street. It has a wine store, a large bar with about 20 (craft)beers on tap, and a restaurant, where you can eat(locally sourced) antelope sliders or quail tacos.” –Texas Monthly
Brenham, Texas
“I wish we had one of these where I live”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stopped by for a snack and a drink. The layout of the place is cool, with a retail area in front, then a series of comfortable, private areas for couples to sit. Across from that is the bar.
Then you come to the inside dining area, and finally the outside dining area.
I like the flexibility that the layout provides.
We ordered a Moscato and a beer. Both were excellent.
To eat, we split the special of the day, crawfish tacos, which were excellent.
The staff was very attentive and pleasant.
For desert, we split a bacon brownie. I don't like nuts in my brownies...but I ate it anyway. Come on, it's got bacon!

• Visited August 2013

Kerrville, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Whole Package”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

The atmosphere, the wine selection & the food are amazing. I'm partial to the fish tacos and hummus appetizer!

Cleburne, Texas
“4 stars but not for the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Strong wine and beer selection which is the reason to go. Light fare to snack on is pretty good but I wouldn't recommend GJ for its meals. Overall, a nice place for a drink in a relaxing atmosphere inside or on the deck.

waco
“Craft beer, excellent food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We visited Grape Juice twice this past Saturday. Once for a beer and to chill out and again for dinner.

We had an unfortunate experience trying to check in to our hotel (see my review on the Inn of the Hills) and found Grape Juice because we needed a minute to reevaluate and chill. The friendly staff immediately offered to help by calling other places to check availability. We had a new room and a craft beer you can't get anywhere else within 5 minutes.

We came back for our 8 o'clock reservation and were treated to a delicious dinner. Highly recommend the antelope sliders- really delicious. We also tried the "crack"eroni and cheese, shrimp and grits and chess cake (yum).

Give Grape Juice a try next time you are in Kerrville.

1 Thank roxxisoxx
New Rochelle, New York
“$10 for a beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Restaurant is small so make sure you have reservations in advance. Food was decent but not over the top. I felt they were trying to hard to make it perfect. Ordered a beer and it was $10! They should put their prices on the menu so people don't get caught of guard!

Visited July 2013