“Great food, Great prices”
Review of Rio Ranch Cafe

Rio Ranch Cafe
Ranked #10 of 125 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I usually go here for breakfast. I love the selection and the prices. Favs are: farmers breakfast, and pancakes.People working there are nice and helpful. I love the nachos too.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We've eaten at Rio Ranch Cafe numerous times and have never been disappointed. Only negative is they close early and we tend to end up eating later. They recently added BBQ and both times the food was excellent including the sides of which there is a good variety to chose from. Service have always been good as well. I do miss their Amaretto Stuffed French Toast (but probably a good thing for me being pre-diabetic).

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

... east of El Paso! The breakfast burritos are excellent, and the chicken-fried steak benefits greatly from their marinade. We've been there several times, and the service has always been friendly and attentive. Prices are reasonable, and portions are large.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I ordered the chef salad. It had very little lettuce...no cheese whatsoever on it...the waiter never came back to see how it was. I told them when I paid....they said "oh sorry". Needless to say...I left $7.95 plus tax poorer and starving...Not even a cracker with it...or offer or more water.....etc. etc.

4  Thank R L
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband, daughter and I enjoyed dinner here. This is a very casual restaurant with lots of choices on the menu. Breakfast is served all day. I had an egg, hashbrowns and toast for less than $4. I didn't realize they slathered melted butter on the toast; next time, I'll ask for dry toast. My husband and daughter had large salads and enjoyed them. Service was good and prices are reasonable. This place seems to be popular with the locals. We'll be back next time we're in Kerrville!

1  Thank TravelIntl