“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Kerrville
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The stay was great. Hotel was clean and easily accessible to the highway. Breakfast was great and the sauna was amazing! Hotel staff very friendly and the room was nice and quiet. Nice for a weekend getaway. Thanks!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Congradualtions to Hampton Inn in Kerrville. I was very impressed with their desk service and the friendly greeting as we arrived. We found our room very clean. Bathrooms were good and the beds were soft and comfortable. We had stayed in several other name brand hotels but Hampton Inns have always been our favorite.
I couldn't find anything that made me unhappy. Breakfast was good with a reasonable selection of scrambled eggs, cereals, various muffins, bagles, waffels, fruits and hot coffee or tea. There are several good restaurants around with Cracker Barrel being with a short walk.
Rates are reasonable.
I would recommend this hotel to any travler. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you puling a trailer, watch out for the dip prior to the drive up into parking area.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I booked a king non-smoking online. When I got there they said I had reserved a smoking room but it sometimes changes in the computer even if you request a non smoking. They ended up putting me in a room with 2 queens (room 306). I started jogging on the treadmill in their fitness center and didn't go a quarter of a mile before the treadmill started making a funny noise and shut off on its own. I went to take a shower and there was hair and brown chunks of something on the shower wall. The fan noise in the bathroom never stopped all night even when the light was off.

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you want a gret little hotel in the Hill Country of Texas, the Hampton Inn in Kerrville Texas is one you should keep on your list. The people are exceptionally courteous and friendly. The rooms are exceptionally clean and requests for extra towels daily or any other small request is handled in an excellent manner. Valerie and Irene are two of the desk managers you will find on duty much of the time. They are so very helpful. My wife and I have stayed there a few times before in the last 3 years, but are truly and continueally impressed by these two great professionals. The breakfast is OK - as it is a traditional Hampton Inn breaskfast selection. Coffee and other hot drinks are available 24 hours a day. We truly enjoy our stay at this hotel. We have no worries and if anything is not quite right, the staff get it fixed almost before we have our request out of our mouths. A truly good little hotel and good value.

Room Tip: If you are an eraly riser - I'd suggest a room on the east side - if not - the west side is best...
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This location offers the usual 'complimentary' breakfast, newspaper and WiFi. The décor was fresh and clean. Our king bed room was clean, very spacious and smelled fresh. The room location was close to the elevator/ice/vending machines and I was concerned we would hear noise but did not hear a thing all evening. (Room 211) We had a mini-fridge and microwave. Friendly staff. It was both a positive and a negative that there was a whirlpool tub (positive that this location had a whirlpool tub but a negative because it didn't have any jets on the sides for your back after a long days drive which was a little bit of a disappointment.) Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn fare- decent variety of decent food. Convenient location just off I-10.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My stay was made better by this great staff and hotel. I forgot to make my reservation for my business trip. When I arrived, told the front desk, the response was "no problem let me take care of you" and she did. All the time smiling and this has been my experience every time we visit. This is our hotel of choice when visiting Kerrville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Staff were very accommodating and our stay was very comfortable. While making reservations, I always strongly express my needs for a wheelchair accessible room. Being in a wheelchair is fairly new to me, so I am surprised by what hotels consider wheelchair accessible - because they are often not. However, Hampton Inn in Kerrville did not disappoint us. The doorways, room and bathroom were easy to manuever through in my wheelchair. At one point when I was alone in our room, I called the front desk for assistance in retrieving something from a shelf I couldn't reach. Within 5 minutes, someone was there to help. The beds were very comfortable; our room and bathroom were very clean; but it was the kindness of the staff and the wheelchair accessibility that made our stay the best quality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family