“Stop Over on the way Home”

Hampton Inn Kerrville
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Oakley, California
“Stop Over on the way Home”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stoped off here after driving from Phoenix on the way to Houston, Seen the familiar sign off the freeway and knew it would be another great stay. It was clean room, quite and very friendly. Hampton Inn are great places to stay use it when I travel with work. Free hot breakfast plenty of parking and looks like they were doing some painting which made hotel look great, thanks again Hamption Inns

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TexasJohn22

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
College Statin, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stay at this hotel when we take the grandkids to camp and find it clean, friendly, and comfortable. We are in and out and it is easy. We check in, have dinner, swim, and are out the next morning. Easy!

1 Thank Davie W
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I have used the Keerville Hampton in on several occassions over the past two years and have found this to be consistently a good place to stay. Staff is helpful, rooms clean and beds are comfortable. There is a nice outdoor pool and hot tub for relaxing. Breakfast is not a culinary experience, but good selection of basic breakfast items.

1 Thank AntiqueHowse
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. We appreciate faithful guests like you letting us know about their stays with us. Reviews are always very helpful and impotant to us. We look forward to your next visit.
Waco
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This Hampton hotel always is clean, breakfast is good and hot and staff friendly and helpful. I have stayed here while in the Kerrville area because the price is usually best in area and the hotel is central Fredericksburg and Bourne.

1 Thank macallan
Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We always strive for excellence in providing a pleasurable and memorable experience for each of our guests. We'd love for you to visit us again when you are in the area.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed June 27, 2013

A clean hotel not too far from I-35 It has a nice sized pool and pool area. Includes a large free breakfast with lots of variety from fruit, waffles, sweets, various breads to omlets and bacon. Our complaint: Hot tub was barely warm- not enjoyable after a long day of driving or activities, beds were hard and uncomfortable and the bacon was paper thin.

1 Thank ArmyGirl516
Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is nice to hear from our guests who have stayed with us. I apologize for the difficulty with the hot tub. Maintenance is currently looking into the problem. We'd like to have you as our guest again if you are ever in our area.
Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great location right off of the exit. Hotel lobby and rooms are clean. Front doors are not automatic and are alittle difficult to open with luggage. If you are handicapped this would be a challenge. Breakfast is very good and hot. Staff are accomodating with requests. Front desk is very accomodating as well. My room was right next to the elevator on the third floor and I could not hear the elevator or outside rooms. I would stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I think you would be safe with any room that I could see. My co workers were in several sections of...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Glenda C
Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for your difficulty with the front entry doors. Indeed, automatic doors are better and in our foreseeable future. We hope you do choose to stay with us again when you have the chance.
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation using or Hilton Corp code on Hilton.com on June 15. On June 24th I received a call from the hotel saying they would not honor the rate. I don't understand how a company as well respected as Hilton can do business like this. If I would have known right away I could have made a reservation at many other hotels in Kerrville at a similar rate unfortunately they are now booked.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business