“Terrible rude staff”

Hampton Inn Kerrville
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The check in staff the day we checked in was very rude and we had two incidents with our wedding party of just flat out rudness and attitude from checking staff. Now not all were this way we found evening staff and the staff that was there the next day extremely helpful. But due to the other two members I cannot recommend this hotel at all and would stay away . what a great start to the wedding weekend

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Kerrville is a nice clean hotel with a friendly and professional staff. The hotel does show a little age in the rooms, elevators and hallways, but the lobby and breakfast area are nice. No scenic view. This hotel is a good choice if you plan on touring the Texas Hill Country all day. For the excellent hotel rate and the consistent Hampton service, we would return.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

En route to the Gulf Coast we decided to spend the night at Kerrville. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and suites. Pretty New right off the highway. Super clean and staff was great. I recommend this place.

Room Tip: As it sets away from the highway, any room is good. The 3rd floor is really quite.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is the second time I have used this Hampton inn and was not happy, again. I had no choice but to stay there since the Hampton we wanted to stay at was booked in Fredericksburg, Tx, being a Hilton Honors Gold member, i requested extra pillows, NONE. I am to receive a drink and snacks in my room, NONE!
The person on duty was very nice and upset and got me all the things that I should have had. Again, this happened last time I stayed there also.
Funny thing is, I didn't get an email from Hampton Inn on "How did we do".
Everything else was good.
Guess, they knew!
I use American Express points for my stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The Kerrville Hampton Inn is exactly what you'd expect from the chain: a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. The location, just off I-10, is convenient for travelers, yet far enough away from the interstate to avoid additional traffic noise. Check in and check out were quick and easy, and the staff I encountered were all quite pleasant. If you've enjoyed a stay at a Hampton Inn elsewhere, you won't be disappointed in Kerrville.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Recent updates have been made to the property. Carpet was new. Lobby still to be decorated, but was cozy and comfortable. Very friendly desk clerks. Breakfast has a good variety. I do wish they'd play GMA on the breakfast room TV, though. I stay here alone, and with my family, and we always enjoy our stay. Rooms are large and beds comfy!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Kerrville for two nights while visiting the Fredricksburg area. The hotel was very clean and housekeeping did a great job of keeping clean towels, etc. The free breakfast was also very nice with eggs, ham, waffles, toast/bagels, pastries, fruit, juice, cereal, etc. The room came with a coffee maker and microwave and also a mini-fridge but unfortunately, I guess we didn't check the settings because our water and fruit all froze :( The bed was comfortable. Our only complaint was that the hallway did smell smokey and we were in a smoke-free room. I don't know if there were smokers on that floor (3) or if someone had just smoked in the hallway, but everytime we left/entered our room, the hallway was smoky smelling. We were also on the 3rd floor and could really hear alot of outside/street noise. Fredricksburg and Kerville must be big "biker" communities, because we heard loud motorcycles driving up and down the street all night along with police sirens so that was not great. I don't know if a lower level room would be quieter?

Room Tip: You might try staying on a lower level - I don't know if that would help with avoiding street no...