“Great hotel for the price”

Hampton Inn Kerrville
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Plano, Texas
“Great hotel for the price”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is an echo of other positive reviews. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good compared to comparable setups. If you want a fancier breakfast, there is a Cracker Barrel within walking distance. Quiet rooms, easy to sleep in beds. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Elevator is a tad slow, but even though I had a room close to it on the third floor, I never heard it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Denton, Texas
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed in Kerrville to avoid the expensive Fredricksburg hotels. It was a good place to visit various Hill Country points of interest. The hotel offers the standard Hampton Inn amenities. It's located near several restaurants and a grocery store. We appreciated the non-smoking, non-pet policy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here as part of a ladies trip viewing wildflowers, a single night midweek. The experience at the hotel was great--the rooms were great (we all slept well) and the food was great.
What I object to was that we had reserved our room at the advanced purchase rate, everything pre-paid with no option to change or cancel, and I was not awarded points in my Hilton account. Nowhere did it say that this rate excluded program points. Further, it is shameful that ANY rooms should be excluded from the points program. Diving deeplin into the Hilton website, I now see enough exclusions that it makes me wish I went to law school to decipher. Shame on you Hilton!

Room Tip: away from main road
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The check in staff the day we checked in was very rude and we had two incidents with our wedding party of just flat out rudness and attitude from checking staff. Now not all were this way we found evening staff and the staff that was there the next day extremely helpful. But due to the other two members I cannot recommend this hotel at all and would stay away . what a great start to the wedding weekend

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Kerrville is a nice clean hotel with a friendly and professional staff. The hotel does show a little age in the rooms, elevators and hallways, but the lobby and breakfast area are nice. No scenic view. This hotel is a good choice if you plan on touring the Texas Hill Country all day. For the excellent hotel rate and the consistent Hampton service, we would return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Clovis, New Mexico
Reviewed April 29, 2013

En route to the Gulf Coast we decided to spend the night at Kerrville. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and suites. Pretty New right off the highway. Super clean and staff was great. I recommend this place.

Room Tip: As it sets away from the highway, any room is good. The 3rd floor is really quite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
relaytoad
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is the second time I have used this Hampton inn and was not happy, again. I had no choice but to stay there since the Hampton we wanted to stay at was booked in Fredericksburg, Tx, being a Hilton Honors Gold member, i requested extra pillows, NONE. I am to receive a drink and snacks in my room, NONE!
The person on duty was very nice and upset and got me all the things that I should have had. Again, this happened last time I stayed there also.
Funny thing is, I didn't get an email from Hampton Inn on "How did we do".
Everything else was good.
Guess, they knew!
I use American Express points for my stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple