“Good Italian fare”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
“Good Italian fare”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Good Italian food, nice amount of choices on their menu. They provide good service in a very pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014

“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was very disappointed in Bella Vita. I had eaten at the owners other 2 restaurants on many occasions and always enjoyed the food. I had originally planned to eat at River Terrace for my mothers birthday but upon trying to make reservations I learned it had closed :( I assumed that having the same owners made Bella Vita a good alternative. Boy was I wrong! Service was slooow and they weren't crowded. The restaurant was uncomfortably warm. I could have let those things go but the food was bland. Not what I would expect from Italian food! There were 4 adults and each had a different entree plus a shared appetizer. The only item we all could agree was worth having again was the bread. We won't be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RC1977
“great italian”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

food was excellent! the waiter was good, but the food was a little slow being delivered. we noticed the parking lot was often full (especially at lunch) so we went there for an early dinner mid-week, so it wasn't too busy.

• Visited February 2014
Jackson, TN
“Staff excellent, food very good.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Having family in Kerrville, we try to eat there every time we visit. The staff and manager are outstanding. The manager allowed me to choose a replacement side dish. The food is always very good. I just wish that the menus had a few more options.

Visited December 2013
Austin, Texas
“Timing is everything”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

... And make sure you have plenty of it when you plan to dine here. The good is acceptable, but you might give it a better review because your hunger has approached ravenous by the time the plates make it to the table. After waiting more than 30 minutes for a simple lunch order of soups, salads and panninis, our group of five friends looked around the restaurant and realized we were the only diners in the place at 2 p.m. on a holiday Friday. The staff was cheerful and friendly, but apparently the cook took off after the main lunch rush and abandoned the kitchen. That said, my chicken parmigiana pannini, served on crusty bread, was so tasty that I would order it again - if I ever have another few hours to kill.

• Visited December 2013