“Ok BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Kerrville, Texas
“Ok BBQ”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We've eaten in the restaurant once and had it at the fair once. Neither time was the food great, I've had better here in Kerrville, but Buzzie's is certainly not horrible. I did feel the customer service in the restaurant was not good, no smiles and they didn't seem interested in being there or making sure I was happy with the service.

• Visited January 2014

Eldorado, Texas
“Just Ok, I've had better”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were in Kerrville TX and were in the mood for some good'ol Texas BBQ. I found this place online and after visiting their website and reading about them being Texas BBQ Champions we decided to try it out. The joint in itself is great with cool decor, animal heads on the walls and all. But as far as the food goes it was nothing special, just Ok, I've had better. My wife, kids and I all had the BBQ sandwiches and it was pretty expensive. If you want any sides you pay extra. If you're on I-10 heading west wait until Junction and check out Lum's BBQ.

• Visited March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Good Bar-B-Que in Competitive Field”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

The Texas Hill Country knows good bar-b-que and Buzzie's stands out in a tough field. Sauce is mild but tasty and the brisket well smoked.

1 Thank DonPhilbin
San Antonio, Texas, USA
“Best Bar B Que in Texas”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is some good home cooking!! The place to go to if you want some GREAT Baby Backs!!! Good prices for family packs.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sherry F
Texas
“No Brisket and Bad Customer Service!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We went to visit the Empty Cross and decided to have lunch near by so when we arrived we were told brisket was not available and it was only 2 pm. We were okay with that so we decided to eat there anyway by the comments posted earlier. Wrong decision to tell you the truth. The service was terrible and the cashier was even worst. Its been a while since I have posted a poor rating on this website, but that is what you do here is tell the truth.

• Visited May 2014