“Best BBQ In The Hill Country”
Review of Bill's Bar-B-Que

Bill's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #13 of 119 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here at Bill's, we have a full dining room and lots of outside seating as well. There is parking up front and additional parking behind the building.
Kerrville, Texas
“Best BBQ In The Hill Country”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Being a Native Texan...I have eaten a lot of BBQ in different little towns through the years, but Bill's Bar-B-Que in Kerrville, is the best by far! The staff was so friendly and helpful since this was our first visit. We had a brisket plate, brisket sandwich and the ribs. Oh my! I could not believe the flavor and how tender the meat was. You don't need a knife to cut the brisket and the meat just falls off the ribs. Their BBQ sauce and potato salad was just as delicious! It is such a laid back atmosphere, I just fell in love with it! What a great find in the Hill Country. We will certainly be going back often, telling our friends about it, and will have our future events catered by Bill's. It is that GOOD!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Xpressions2004

“the best”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Hole in the wall, hard to spot out on hwy 27 - but the best bbq in town! Personal favorite is their sausage sandwich, but it's all good! and super friendly folks!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Michele B
Denver, Colorado
“Best Smoked Turkey Ever!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A buddy and I took a 1,000 mile motorcycle trip just so we could sample the Texas Hill Country BBQ joints and Bill's was OUTSTANDING! They were very helpful and even gave me some tips on carving brisket. The food was excellent and the meat didn't need any sauce.... although I did try it and it was good. Excellent brisket you don't want to miss! The turkey was the best I have ever had. It was moist, which I never seem to be able to achieve, and mildly smokey which I really like. The potato salad was also excellent. I will make Bill's a must next time I am within a few hudred miles for sure! Great food!!!!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank smande4
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!!!!:)”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The best brisket and ribs I've ever had. The meat melts in ur mouth. The homemade pies were great as well. I loved the laidback homestyle way too. I will go back for more!:)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Chuck830
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kerrville BarBQue”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Man.......
By the time you park in the back and walk in, you smell the smoked barbque thats been smoked for over 7hours.. Be Sure to grab a large chopped brisket sandwhich with a healthy scoop full of homemade potato salad and top off your brisket sandwhich with Bills sweet bbq sauce... Dont forget the pickles also... This is by far the best bc of how tender the meat is and smoked just right, Not over done, Perfect... Staff are supper friendly and will help you with any thing you need...

• Visited March 2013