“This Confort Inn can stand a "facelift" and upgrades.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Reviewed April 20, 2009

The motel overall was good for an overnight stay--but not for an extended stay. The breakfast was advertised as "hot" as it is. However, outside of the hot coffee you got a susage pattie and a roll. No eggs. The tone of the rooms (our's anyway) is dark and looks well-used. At least the towels are large and not too "harsh." We made the reservation on the road for a late arrival that night. I was told since the 24 hour period to cancel was passed the room would be charged to ue wheather we showed up or not--even if we called by 6PM. I think Choice Hotels is greedy in that respect. During the morning hours I counted no more than 6 vehicles in the motel's parking lot. I can now see why they want a 24 hour notice regardless if you made the reservation that same day. Shame on Choice Hotels.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 26, 2008

My family and I were evacuating from Huricane Ike this September. Long story short I saw a billboard called they had 2 rms for 1 night and 1 rm for 2 nights..we needed longer. I went ahead and booked cause I didn't want to sleep on side of road (we were tired and stressed) 10 min. later we pulled into Kerrville and my husband traveling in front of me pulls to another hotel they have two rms for 5 nights (what we needed) I called Comfort Inn to cancell they still charged me even though they did NOT tell me of a 24 hour cancellation and I had only made reservation 37 min. earlier! The bad thing is it is now 11/26/08 and The manager there has yet to return my phone call. I have tried to contact him he can't even call back to try to work anything out. I contacted the BBB (probably won't do any good) We will never stay at a Comfort Inn again!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Vicki C
Reviewed September 28, 2008

We stayed overnight, looking for a comfortable and convenient hotel. The Assistant Manager checked us in and was very friendly and helped us decide on a place to eat dinner.

The room was comfortable (the bed was far more comfortable than many hotels we've stayed in recently!) and very clean. It looked like it had a very nice indoor pool and hot tub, but we didn't use it.

We cruised through the breakfast room the next morning and it was well stocked, with hot biscuits and gravy and waffles, if desired, in addition to the normal fare.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2008

Stayed for 3 nights. Best place to stay in the Kerrville-Fredericksburg area. Courteous and helpful staff. The breakfast was hot and fresh and the rooms were clean and quiet. Have stayed in several hotels in the area and this one is the best. I make about 3-4 trips to this area per year and this will be my home when in the area!

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 2, 2008

We had two rooms reserved for 6/26-6/29/08 and one room reserved for 6/27-6/29/08. My other family members had arranged to stay there also for our family reunion. Upon checking in the young man working the desk was very helpful and considerate. That evening the lady, Linda working the front desk was extremely rude and not very welcoming at all. We had ordered in pizza from Dominoes (that was printed on your room keys). When my daughter asked if we could have some paper plates and napkins for 10 people, Linda did not want to give us any and finally gave us 3 plates and 3 napkins. Said she would run out for breakfast. We had just seen the big order that had come in and was outside in the parking lot so we knew that supplies were there. She came in the swimming area and told my 4year old grandson that he could not stand on the side of the pool and jump in the water. He was being well supervised with 6 other adults and older cousins. When my sister tried talking to her about cancelling some rooms she was rude and spoke down to her. My husband is a regional manager and covers a 4 state area. Four days out of the week he is in a hotel and 99% of the time stays in Comfort Hotels, so to be treated so rudely was a little upsetting to say the least. Also the pool area was very slick and dangerous to walk on, even with shoes. The pool area is an accident waiting to happen. My husband and I both have stayed at numerous Comfort facilities and this is the rudest we have been treated....Thank YOu.

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed June 10, 2008

Made reservations two weeks prior to arriving, on the day of the arrival the hotel staff on duty claimed there was no reservation. They stated that the hotel was completely booked and couldn't offer us a room. But later that night my card was charged as no show. The staff and management called me a liar and refused to reverse the charges on my card. It was very apparent that my race was an issue in a backward town like Kerville!

Disappointed Mrs. D

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2007

Enjoyed our stay: clean room, great breakfast,, and overall great people.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo