“The only friendly motel staff in town”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Reviewed September 25, 2013

With limited choices of properties, I checked every motel in town trying to find pet friendly accommodations. I encountered uncooperative, disinterested or even rude front desk personnel. Motels were empty but no one was interested in renting a room! I finally met a friendly, helpful even charming woman at the Comfort Inn who went out of her way to accommodate us. The property is old and could use refurbishing, but it gets high marks for friendly helpful staff. The other motel owners could learn a lot from the Comfort Inn customer service model!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank brooks42

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel was great for a one-night stay. The room was very clean and comfortable for me and my husband. The only "ding" I would give it is the hallways were very warm. We were there in August and were very hot in the hall and elevator getting luggage to our room. Our room, however, was very cool. It was a good stay for the night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shari J
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Kerrville and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ground floor, king bed and large bathroom and very clean. Our room was right around the corner from the ice machine, very quite and we used the side entrance to get to our room. Next year I would stay here again. Just 15 or so miles away Fredericksburg, 38 miles from Bandara and about an hour from San Antonio. The drive through the hill country was very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Our room was quite, overlooked the parking lot and very close to the ice machine. We asked for the...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The ladies at the front desk were very nice but I was disappointed when I got to my room. The lighting was very dark. There were electrical wires sticking out of the wall next to the door. The light went out over the sink area and the hair dryer shorted/burned while I was using it one morning. It was all a bit scary. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Ok, the good first. Good rates and rooms are a nice size. Our room had a fridge, coffee maker and coffee. Room was comfortable. The indoor pool and Jacuzzi were nice and we enjoyed them much.

Now the bad. The chest of drawers that the tv sat on was coming apart at the bottom, and made the drawers inoperable. This happened on a Friday afternoon. I called the front desk and reported it and the operator asked if this was an urgent matter! I told her I didn't know, it would depend on if it fell apart and collapsed! She then said she would report it when she could. It was never looked at before we left on Sunday. The cleaning crew over the weekend only made the bed and exchanged the towels used. They did not vacuum and did not clean the tub.

The breakfast was ok, but all cooked food is cooked in a microwave. One morning, we got omelets, and the inside of it was cold and unidentifiable. It was really gross.

Overall, I am not sad we stayed there. We were out of the room most of the day and were only there to sleep, swim or shower. For that it was good for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you want a good room, don't stay HERE. If you are handicapped do not let them put you in room #138. It is a dangerous handicap for the handicapped! It is the last room on the bottom floor located the farthest distance possible from the front lobby.NO HANDICAP RAMP AT THE CLOSEST LOCATION. Management attitude was horrible. BLAMED ME for making the reservation

Room Tip: If you are handicapped DO NOT LET THEM PUT YOU IN ROOM 138. It is a dangerous location for you i...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank epdeerman
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel since I did see some bad reviews. The front lobby was very pleadant and welcoming. Charley at the front desk was very helpful and let me know about the free hot breakfast( too bad I had to leave at 5am) and the indoor pool/spa. I had my cat with me and she gave me a room near the back entrance so I can bring my stuff in. Pet fee is $20. The room was nice and big with comfortable bed, a desk and refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was big and clean with a separate vanity. They have vending machines and ice dispenser which was great since I was too tired to go out. There's a Mcdonald's across the street as well as other fastfood places and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013