“The only place we'll stay in Kerrville, Texas”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Santee, California
“The only place we'll stay in Kerrville, Texas”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This motel was the best ever. No pets, an indoor pool, clean rooms, outstanding and friendly staff, and a fabulous continental breakfast. My son and I stayed here for a week as we came into town for a wedding. I was pleasantly surprised at the decor inside and out. Breakfast included: eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, texas waffles, bagels and cream cheese and pastries. The staff of this motel is the most friendly and helpful that I've ever come across in my travels. When I go back to visit Kerrville I will stay no where else but here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed July 3, 2011

There was a lizard thing in our room on the wall and then he went into the crack between the wall and ceiling. Newely redone bathroom tile and sink. Only 2 floors but I don't think they have an elevator. The pool looks disgusting.... the water was clear but the chips and different shades of green, white, and brown of the pool itself made me not want to get in. The picture of the pool on the company's website is not accurate. The tile around the pool is accurate, but the pretty water isn't. Only for the price I would recommend this hotel to a friend. Bed is comfy and clean. Clean-looking bathroom.

• Stayed July 2011
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2011

A little long in the tooth, but friendly staff and nice pool. Breakfast was not bad either.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio
Reviewed March 18, 2011

The location is great, yes. And there is an indoor pool that is quite nice. But the carpet is shabby and the room is in desperate need of updating. The rates are on par with updated hotels in the area, but this one has not been taken care of. There was an odor in the lobby that I couldnt place. Bathroom dirty. Mattress hard. Only stayed one night, though I had planned on staying three. I am glad I didn't book the other two nights until after I saw the room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AggieAuthor
Halfmoon, NY
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I reserved a room at this hotel for 5 nights, but couldn't take more than 2 nights. The carpets throughout the halls and in my room were frayed and stained. While I think my bed sheeting had been changed, the blanket and quilte bed cover were both old, dirty and had tears in them. Not that dead bugs bother me, but there was a rather large dead cricket on the carpet against my wall in open sight. Though cleaning staff came to my room daily to supposedly clean and vacuum, that dead cricket was still there to greet me. The last straw was grabbing a towel as I got out of the shower and finding dried blood on it.

I've usually had good luck with Comfort Inns so I'm astonished that they would let one of their franchises operate like this.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank beau400
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Stayed here for 2 nights during Labor Day weekend. Room was clean, comfortable and met our expectations. Has a fridge and microwave. All staff was helpful and accommodating during our stay. The hotel does not have an elevator but check-in staff was willing to place guests on 1st floor if they have trouble going up and down stairs. It has only two floors. Excellent value and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, TX
Reviewed June 27, 2010

It's always disheartening to walk into a hotel room and immediately see stained, tired carpet and stained upholstering. Although the AC worked, it had be cranked down to 65 to keep the room cool, which meant the AC ran non-stop!! Because of early morning plans, one of the reasons we selected this hotel was for the breakfast..... Ugh! NOT worth it! Cracker Barrel is across the street, so you might want to go there. No WiFi--- fortunately there was Internet service, but the cable was 12 inches long, thus making use of my laptop very uncomfortable since it was on a short leash. Overall, this facility is in need of updating or they should lower their rates to reflect the facilities dated, no frills approach to managing this property. Will not stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple