“Was overall pleased with our stay. Comfortable bed, good...”
Review of Days Inn Kerrville

Days Inn Kerrville
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband left his over night bag in the bathroom when we checked out. When we got back to Austin, we called and offered to drive back down and get it. (It is about an hour away.) The person on the phone assured us that was not necessary, they would mail it to us and charge our credit card. A week went by and no bag. We called again and were assure it would be mailed soon. I sent two e-mails to the motel and finally one to the corporate office. No bag was delivered but the owner called and said the bag would be FedEx-ed to us at their expense. It has been a week and the bag is still not here. The motel is old but clean but the management does not know how to provide good customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Houston
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I was quite pleased with the room. In fact, best handicapped access I have experienced. Walk in shower, enough room in bathroom for walker and low bed making it easier to get onto. Only problem was the entry, going from smooth surface to carpet the walker would get hung up, but that was minor snag. Office person was very polite and helpful and room was clean. Was a little discouraged on second night when I had to park quite a distance from my room because a car with no handicapped sticker or license plate was in the handicapped spot. It was very difficult to push my walker and pull my suitcase up the slant of the parking lot. But I will stay there again when I need a place to stay in Kerrville.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Hello Miss Barbara M,

Thank you for giving us the chance to provide you accommodation. I apologize though that the staff on duty have overlooked the parking area for our guests with special needs. I will accelerate this matter so that your experience will be avoided in the future. Please know that our goal is to provide you convenience during your stay. Allow us to better accommodate you on your next stay, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you need assistance. We hope to see you again soon.
Minneapolis
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was over-charged for the room by almost $20 per day according to my reservation but she would not make the adjustment. So, we had to cut our stay a day short.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Hello Mr. Richard B.,

I sincerely apologize for any misrepresentation of rates online an on actual charges in our hotel during check in. I will accelerate this matter to address accordingly and coordinate prices to avoid confusion. Allow us to shed light, address the matter accordingly, please let us know exactly when you stayed with us and the room number you were accommodated. We wish to let you know that we take guests concerns accordingly and willing to take the extra mile to ensure your stay is convenient and comfortable. We hope to hear from you soon.
Midland
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stayed one night! Rooms was not clean! And overpriced @ $150.00. Now I have bite marks on my back, in that bedbug pattern. Bed was hard, and attached is a pic of our tub. Never even stay here! I could have stayed at YO for this price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Lawrence S
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hello Mr. Lawrence S.,

It is disheartening to know that you had unpleasant experience during your recent stay in our hotel. Please know that your comfort is extremely important to us. Allow us to better serve you the next time you visit Kerrville, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff on duty at any time during your stay id you need assistance or concerns as they will be happy to attend to you promptly. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Kerrville hotels