“Good food, great views”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Kemah, Texas, United States
“Good food, great views”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great food, good specials, fantastic views of Waterford Harbor marina. A little pricey but I'm still a regular.

Visited March 2013

Texas
“Neat place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had dinner with a small group last Friday night. They were very nice to us. The staff was good, manager came over to speak to us a couple of times, musician playing was good. Food was nice portions and all seemed to really enjoy it. A couple of nice popular wine selections (Etude Pinot Noir, Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon). We had a good time. I would make a couple of recommendations. It's tile and hard walls....when it was busy we almost had to shout to hear each other. Take a lesson from Gringo's Mexican restaurant. Attach some carpet remnants underneath your tabletops. The sound will bounce off the floors and absorb. Trust me, it works. All that noise took away from our dining experience. Secondly. Please get a red wine cooler. When selling an $80+ bottle of wine, I would expect cellar temperature of low to mid 60's, not room temp. Enjoyed the look, the food, the service, We all just needed to know sign language so we could communicate.

• Visited February 2013
Seabrook, Texas
“Enjoyable dinner with water view”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is a nice family or date night location with consistently good food and great atmosphere. Lots of seafood on the menu but also have great entrees for those who would rather eat beef , pork or chicken.

Visited June 2012
Kemah, Texas
“Not worth the $$$”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was so excited for my beau to take me to a nice resturaunt for valentines. But that quickly went sour. First the hostess acted scared to talk to us, Didn't greet us and just stood at the stand and looked at us... I was waiting on her to ask if we had reservations or how many or welcome or something but nothing! A older gentleman set us up with a table, which the scared hostess sat us at then didn't say anything once again just looked at us. The waitress quickly arrived to take our drink order, and dinner order. For such a high doller place I expected better food and service. I watched the older gentleman walk to every other table in the room but ours and check on everyone.. little strange that he left us out. The food was cold and bland. Nothing memorable. 125 dollar special with 14 doller korbel wine. My shrimp tasted rubbery. I would rather spend 20 dollers on a meal at a chain resturaunt where I can get hot food and great service no matter when I come in. SAVE YOUR $$ go elsewhere.

• Visited February 2013
Seabrook, Texas, United States
“Very unpredictable service and food quality”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The wait staff changes on a daily basis and they never seem to be completely trained or confident about their job. The food is sometimes cold or inconsistantly prepared.

Visited October 2012