“Enjoyable dinner with water view”

Sundance Grill II Incorporated
Ranked #30 of 79 Restaurants in Kemah
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is a nice family or date night location with consistently good food and great atmosphere. Lots of seafood on the menu but also have great entrees for those who would rather eat beef , pork or chicken.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was so excited for my beau to take me to a nice resturaunt for valentines. But that quickly went sour. First the hostess acted scared to talk to us, Didn't greet us and just stood at the stand and looked at us... I was waiting on her to ask if we had reservations or how many or welcome or something but nothing! A older gentleman set us up with a table, which the scared hostess sat us at then didn't say anything once again just looked at us. The waitress quickly arrived to take our drink order, and dinner order. For such a high doller place I expected better food and service. I watched the older gentleman walk to every other table in the room but ours and check on everyone.. little strange that he left us out. The food was cold and bland. Nothing memorable. 125 dollar special with 14 doller korbel wine. My shrimp tasted rubbery. I would rather spend 20 dollers on a meal at a chain resturaunt where I can get hot food and great service no matter when I come in. SAVE YOUR $$ go elsewhere.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The wait staff changes on a daily basis and they never seem to be completely trained or confident about their job. The food is sometimes cold or inconsistantly prepared.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Been here a couple of times. Last week the service was OK, up to expectations. I had a delightful Jaegerschnitzel and the veal sausage is worth a try. Not too badly priced. Of course, great views and away from the hustle and bustle of Kemah.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Went for lunch recently. The view was great. The food was pretty good. May sound picky but my diet coke tasted horrible. Don't know why. But overall a great lunch.