“Fun family place”

Dining options: Dinner
Houston, Texas
“Fun family place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is as expensive as Red Lobster but it is a more family friendly atmosphere. The food wasnt bad but I was the only person that liked it in my family. The waiters are friendly and even do a song and dance. I liked it and would like to return.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank COOKIEDULCE5

Kemah, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have a Great Time”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good seafood served in a 'party' atmosphere...don't be surprised at the noise.GOOD FUN TIME. Best location in Kemah,TX at the boardwalk.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank TXislander44
Houston, Texas
“the shrimp was prepared perfectly.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

we went on weekday afternoon so we avoided the crowds I have heard about. the view of the bay was enjoyable. the waitress was attentive and informative. the batter or my shrimp was the way it really should be on seafood--very light and not at all greasy. the coleslaw also was prepared well.

“Will NEVER go again”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Bad food. RUDE Waitstaff. LOUD LOUD LOUD! The server jumped on top of our table and danced...while we had food there. The manager couldn't beleive when I got up and stormed out after the waiter stepped in my meal. Come on!

1 Thank DJM1966
Dallas, Texas
“The atmosphere is the high point here”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you can get a table out on the patio, you can watch the boats going in and out. Lots of sail boats. We had a large party for dinner and they had no trouble seating us.

I found the food to be average. The crab balls were kind of mushy. Not real flavorful. My husband had fish and he said it was just so so.

• Visited October 2012