“Hoagie Heaven”

Hoagie Ranch Emporium
Ranked #24 of 77 Restaurants in Kemah
Reviewed September 28, 2012

As a local, I go to Hoagies a lot ... go for any of the hoagies and a boot of beer at great prices ... you can also get a mean steak on wed or thur ... call to find out when they specials ..

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had a great lunch at The Hoagie Ranch Emporium! My son and his wife have just moved into the area and we went with another couple to see them. I used TripAdvisor to scope out a lunch place and this one seemed good. I was a little concerned when I drove up, it does not look like a restaurant to me! But, that is just the beginning, the decor is a interesting/fun mix of western meets I am not sure! The menu has a great selection and each of us ordered a different hoagie and one had the Doc Holiday hamburger, a basket of curly fires and regular fries rounded out our order. Everyone loved what they ordered. That's 6 different sandwiches, all of them rave reviews. The waitress was very nice, friendly and attentive. This is on our list for lunch when in town.

1  Thank 2lovethebeach
Reviewed August 9, 2012

You always get friendly service from this family-owned restaurant. The sandwiches are big and tasty. You can't get better flavor or value anywhere else. I must say lasagne night isn't bad either. You can sure feed your family for a fair price here and not sacrifice taste.

1  Thank Brenda S
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Neighborhood place we have gone to for twenty years. Good food, fixed to order. Waitress has our drinks at the table when we come through the door. John Wayne sandwich, Cajun roast beef, Reuben are favorites. Friday night steak special is awesome.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We live in the area, and have been dining here for several years. We just love their meatball sandwich. The composition and flavors are reminiscent of the old Italian restaurants in Boston and New York. I've not found another restaurant in this area that captures that flavor. Apparently, it's an old family recipe. Their fries are always good, as well. We often pick up a sandwich and fries for take-out, and they pack the fries so they are not mushy. Consistently good food, good,friendly service.