“Great Hogies and salads”

Hoagie Ranch Emporium
Ranked #28 of 76 Restaurants in Kemah
Reviewed November 25, 2011

This is our all-week choice for lunch near the bay. All the hogies can be served as a salad and we love the Annie Oakley smoked turkey with the house vinaigrette.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I was passing through the little town of kemah, i ate at the HOAGIE RANCH, THIS WAS THE BEST CORN BEEF RUBEN, since I left NEW YORK, thank god someone in texas can make a RUBEN. I will return

Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was my second visit to the Hoagie Ranch since moving to the area earlier in the year. While I can't speak for the other six days of the week, Friday's are very busy there and that reason is the steak. With several choices to dine in the Kemah area, (including the one that Guy Fieri visited) this is your best bet for steak. It's perfectly-marinaded, meticulously hand-trimmed, cooked to perfection, (I'm guessing) sirloin-deliciousness that will leave you wanting more. (even after 28oz.)

Service was spot on. My cup was never less than 1/2 full and the waiter/waitress combo that served us was almost too good in that I was asked how everything was more than 6 or 7 times during the evening. If I have to gripe about anything, it's their table layout being so close together but I'm guessing it's required to accomodate the Friday evening crowd.

Hopefully, I'll make it there on another night during the week to try their hoagies or other weeknight specials (spaghetti & meatballs or the lasagna)

1  Thank lxlSamiamlxl
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Ate There For FIRST time with MY FAMILY, A lot OF COOL STUFF to look at on the WALLS. The owners seem to be VERY helpful and WARM. HOAGIE RANCH was also KID FRIENDLY and is a NON SMOKING place. SALADS are YUMMY and the MEATBALLS are the best.. My 5 YEAR old BOY and 7 YEAR old BOY can be A hand full , but these FOLKS handled the KIDS well., The sirloin steak was the best I ever ate. This is a SUPER PLACE for a BIG family . WE WILL BE BACK !! THANKS HOAGIE RANCH.!!!

1  Thank amphi77
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Me and my fiance heard of this place from a friend so we decided to try it. We ordered to go with our 5 month old son in hand. The blonde lady was pretty rude in taking our order, and looked and treated me horribly. I'm Hispanic so I was watching her. Any Caucasian in the restaurant she was real nice to then she would look at me like she wanted to fight. When the food was ready she yelled hello!!!! Your foods ready!! I shrug it off and left now the sandwich was great. Next time I went there was today. We came in to eat and she was once again really rude. We felt so out of place everyone was Caucasian and she was friendly with them but to us she was short and rude. Even with my beautiful son she wouldent even look at him as he was trying to wave hello to her. My fiance is native American and half chinese. And now he refuses to go back. So foods great service is horrible. It's funny that our world has came so far but yet with racism we are still where we were years ago. It's a shame!!!

4  Thank Mj15157