“nice view, great service”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2012

So please with this dinner. We had an appetizer of spinach dip. good. The ribs were delicious and tender. We had a great view of the water . Our waiter was the best thing about the meal, Jeffrey was professional and quick. I would return.

There are newer reviews for Saltgrass Steak House

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I've eaten here (and other SSH's). I've had some great meals and some terrible ones. Neat ambience and good memories of the Salt Grass Trail Rides I did back in the 60's. I think they have a real problem with retaining staff, thus the good and bad. As the man says "ye pays yer money and takes yer chances"

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We go here about three times a year because my husband thinks the world of this place. The food is good, especially the steak salad...ummmmmmmm
and their bread...oh my

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

As title. Enjoy.
Also good wine.
Very accomodatining when we wanted to change tables for a view.
Waiter knew her wines.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We sat at the bar & ordered drinks & an appetizer while we waited for our table. The bartenders really hustled & were very attendant. We closed our bar tab there rather than having it transferred to our dinner ticket so we could tip them appropriately. Dinner was delicious. Our server was average. The atmosphere of the restaurant was fun.