“OK Breakfast”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #25 of 76 Restaurants in Kemah
Reviewed March 19, 2014

While staying in Kemah, we drove over to IHOP which is a short distance away in the Target / Home Depot shopping center. Our waitress, Roxanne, was very nice.

My husband had eggs, bacon & a waffle which he thought was good. I had eggs, toast, ham & a crepe filled with a cream cheese filling & topped with peaches. The eggs were cooked perfectly & I really enjoyed the crepe. However I didn't feel too good for a few hours afterward.

We would likely not return. We thought the Uncle Hershel's Breakfast at Cracker Barrel was more enjoyable & a better value.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I liked the fact that they were crowded when we arrived, but were able to get us seated in the time promised which was 15 minutes. Our waitress was full of smiles and was great at servicing us.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband loves ihop omelettes and we had not been since moving to Texas last year. The place was virtually empty when we arrived with only be family present. It seemed to take a long time for our order even though we were almost alone. My crepes were good but I specifically requested my bacon moist and Not Crispy and guess what...Over Crispy bacon! Life's too short to complain about that so... My husband also loved their pancakes and he said they tasted odd so he didn't eat them at all! Service was ok but really, it wasn't exactly busy. Not sure if we will return.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here on our trip to Kemah. Like another reviewer said, it seemed faster than our ihop at home. I must give a shout out to our waitress, Monica. My husband had two pancakes with his breakfast. He asked for extra butter but she didn't bring it. When he asked a second time for butter, she brought him hot fresh replacement pancakes! Now that really is true customer service!! Food was great.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My kids insisted on iHop to see if it was 'just like home'. The service seemed much faster than we are used to and our waitress was there to refill drinks before we had to asked. Great service!