“good”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Houston, Texas
“good”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

ive been there a couple of times lunch and dinner its a family owned place its good the locals seem to love it.

Visited June 2013

Seabrook, Texas
“dont miss Friday night live belly dancing”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

great seaffod and greek place with a diner looking menu. breakfast served anytime and Friday night belly dancing is fun for the entire family

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SeabrookJack
Houston, Texas
“Wow! What an Awesome Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

If you like to eat where the locals go when you're traveling - this is the place to go in Kemah.

We found it when we looked up places to eat in Kemah and it scored very highly. I have to say that I agree with everyone else that scored it!

My husband and I ate breakfast at Skipper's. The service was phenomenal - actually had TWO waitresses attending our every need. We didn't have to wait for service even though the place was PACKED! We had belgium waffles (very fresh), eggs, bacon, and coffee. It really couldn't have been any better. When we return I think I will try one of their MANY choices of omeletes.

I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant over one of the chain restraunts in the area.

• Visited February 2014
Leawood, Kansas
“Places to Eat in Kemah”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was the best place we ate in the 5 days we were in Kemah. A very local place. All the food is hand made and the price is right. The shrimp was fresh and local. Great deserts.

Visited February 2014
Jacksonville, Texas
“Out of date cafe”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Nothing much here at all to brag about. Their claim to fame is Mediterranean and Greek fare but menu also features all day breakfast, fresh seafood, American and Mexican food. I get a bit suspicious when a bunch of different ethnic varieties are being prepared. The wife had red snapper and I had hamburger steak with a baked potato. Our salads consisted of some pretty wilted lettuce, carrot slivers and a tiny grape tomato. It seemed like forever for our food to arrive. Snapper was well over and under cooked with little taste. my steak wasn't much more than a very tiny hamburger covered with mounds and mounds of onions....along with a lukewarm baked potato and cold rolls right out of the package. The atmosphere is right out of the 50s along with the furniture. Once upon a time this was probably a decent cafe but with dozens of other great places to eat within blocks of this place, one would be foolish to eat here. I sure won't be going back. Don't waste your money here folks.

• Visited September 2013