“Pleasant homey place.”

Skipper's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Consistently good food and service. You are treated cordially and they go out of the way to be sure everything is o.k.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went with my family and had a wonderful dinner. The blackened shrimp over rice was so delightful! It had a very good spice. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had breakfast there today. One of the worst experinces of my life.
They tell you to sit wherever you like. There is no silverware at the table, no napkins.
I finally received my coffee, but I no spoon to stir it with. I had to ask for silverware.
I received my food which was good I might say. I was almost done with my meal before the waitress finally came by to refill my coffee. That was my first & last visit to Skippers! I might add that the price was also more than I have paid at similar restaurants in the area.

1  Thank jruff12
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a restaurant that is frequented by locals and am one of those locals. Recently I have found the quality of the breakfast to be slipping some. This past Sunday went with daughter & granddaughter and we all complained to each other that the food was not up to what we expect
from this restaurant. The corned beef was dry and tasteless, biscuits just fell apart so you end
up with butter & jelly everywhere as it crumbles in your hand. The grits remained great and up
too what we expect from this restaurant, management needs to do some evaluations of the food
they are serving for breakfast

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

skippers is one of our go to places for breakfast on the weekend. We are local to the Kemah area and this is an excellent mom and pop restaurant.