“Just drinks”
Review of Cadillac Bar

Cadillac Bar
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Just drinks”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We popped in to the Cadillac Bar for drinks while we really just needed to use the restroom. After being in the car in Houston traffic for an hour to get there, I'm really surprised the Kemah boardwalk does not offer more public toilets. Anyhow, we had some time to burn and a couple of drinks in the AC seemed like the way to make that happen. All we had to eat were the chips and salsa which were great, other tables had food which smelled excellent. I had the peach margarita with spices in it which did not really do anything for me so I ordered a Modelo Especial. Even though the 4 of us just ordered drinks, the service was excellent and the bathrooms were very tight but clean. I would love to come back and eat here sometime, it has a great view of the bay and a nice fun atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014

Caledonia, Michigan
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Cadillac Bar was a nice place to eat right off the lake. It was great for the 4th of July fireworks. Very busy. Good Staff. Average food. I wouldn't say authentic Mexican.

Visited July 2014
“I was not impressed.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I ordered nachos expecting a plate filled with topping. I got 6 chips laid in a single layer topped with cheese and chicken. That is not what I call nachos.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Stay Away! Stay Far, FAR away!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nothing was pleasant about my recent visit here.

First, we (my friend and I) had been seated way before 3 other groups… these other groups received their chips and salsa before we had even placed our order.

Second, the waitress was very rude. If you work in the service industry, be nice to your customers.

Third, our quesadilla was butter logged. Gross. SO. GREASY.

Last, but certainly not least, my friend's card was charged TWICE her bill.

In summary, stay away from here, service is horrible, food is horrible, and you might be surprised to find that your horrible wait staff gives themselves a hefty tip, on top of our completely unnecessary 20% tip.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank karadi
Kerrville, Texas
“Best Taco Salad Ever!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We were hot, tired, hungry & thirsty from spending the afternoon on the boardwalk. This seemed like as good a place as any to eat & rest. It was out good fortune to find this place. It was an oasis on a hot afternoon. The waters came quickly upon our request. There were 7 of us & we were seated & served quickly. Some of the child's plates did not come with a side (Mac & cheese) but our waiter graciously brought our granddaughter a applesauce at no charge. The Taco Salad that my oldest granddaughter & I ordered was Hugh & delicious (see pic). Everyone else loved their various Mexican plates too. The margaritas were icy cold & very good. I think we will have to come back here for some good old TexMex again.

1 Thank Shtrbug1