“I was not impressed.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cadillac Bar

Cadillac Bar
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I was not impressed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I ordered nachos expecting a plate filled with topping. I got 6 chips laid in a single layer topped with cheese and chicken. That is not what I call nachos.

Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“Stay Away! Stay Far, FAR away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nothing was pleasant about my recent visit here.

First, we (my friend and I) had been seated way before 3 other groups… these other groups received their chips and salsa before we had even placed our order.

Second, the waitress was very rude. If you work in the service industry, be nice to your customers.

Third, our quesadilla was butter logged. Gross. SO. GREASY.

Last, but certainly not least, my friend's card was charged TWICE her bill.

In summary, stay away from here, service is horrible, food is horrible, and you might be surprised to find that your horrible wait staff gives themselves a hefty tip, on top of our completely unnecessary 20% tip.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank karadi
Kerrville, Texas
“Best Taco Salad Ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We were hot, tired, hungry & thirsty from spending the afternoon on the boardwalk. This seemed like as good a place as any to eat & rest. It was out good fortune to find this place. It was an oasis on a hot afternoon. The waters came quickly upon our request. There were 7 of us & we were seated & served quickly. Some of the child's plates did not come with a side (Mac & cheese) but our waiter graciously brought our granddaughter a applesauce at no charge. The Taco Salad that my oldest granddaughter & I ordered was Hugh & delicious (see pic). Everyone else loved their various Mexican plates too. The margaritas were icy cold & very good. I think we will have to come back here for some good old TexMex again.

1 Thank Shtrbug1
“Weeknight visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Tried this place with eight other family members. The drinks and appetizers were good but main courses were over cooked. My pork tacos were dry and also the fish tacos. The chicken enchiladas were also overcooked. Maybe would try another restaurant on return trip.

1 Thank C C
“Great location, Good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Met up with my cousin while in the area and my wife wanted a margarita, so we decided to meet up here on Saturday. The table we had was right on the boardwalk that looked out over Galveston Bay. The Margarita was better than average and food was good, but a little expensive for the quality. Not disappointed with the recommendations from TA before we arrived.

• Visited May 2014