“Great barbecue, great value!!”

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Kemah
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Sunnyvale, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great barbecue, great value!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I attended a conference in Houston over the weekend ending early Sunday afternoon. I then visited the Johnson Space Center. Trip Advisor had great reviews for T-bone Tom's and I'm so glad I ate here. I had the BBQ Chicken special that included an Armadillo Egg (my first time eating this delicious dish), their special sausage served with raw onions and dill pickles plus two side dishes!! I highly recommend this restaurant a short distance from the Space Center in beautiful Kemah, Texas. Hope to return in the future.

• Visited September 2013

League City, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food will always bring us back”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My local favorite with a recent visit Labor day weekend.Tom's gumbo is superb and my favorite is the chicken fried steak with steamed spinach. The live band in Tom's Backyard never disappoints especially when Larry Joe Taylor lights his piano on fire! We often bring family and friends here because it's such a great place with great food. Prices are reasonable with a laid back atmosphere. It is always packed but I've never had to wait long to be seated, servers are always friendly and courteous. Fried pickles and armadillo eggs are a favorite appetizer for our kids. The T-bone steak is always super juicy and a hungry man's favorite! I recommend this dive not only because Guy Fieri said so but because the food is really that good!

• Visited September 2013
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was on Diners, Drive ins and Dives - fun! I have 3 teenage boys and the servings were enormous! Well worth it, we all tried each other's food and had nothing bad to say!

Visited August 2013
League City
“Amazing Place!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love all their food from burgers to bar-b-que, but the bacon-wrapped filet is to die for! They have a great lineup of bands outside.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“You have to try Armadillo eggs!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Jalapeño peppers stuffed with chopped beef, battered and fried. Served with Ranch dressing. Soooooo good!

Visited May 2013