“Back Bar Re-review” 4 of 5 stars
Review of T-Bone Tom's Meat Market

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clear Lake, TX
“Back Bar Re-review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wrote a review a few months ago and since that time we have been back to T'Bone Tom's a number of times. Of course, the back bar is the place to be with it's Palapa Bar Roof which is enormous and, the bartenders are very friendly. Bands play in the evenings on the weekends. Don't miss the fried shrimp, and wonderful hamburgers. The St. Lewis style barbeque pork ribs are some of the best that we have ever had, also. Televisions are everywhere so you won't miss your favorite golf or tennis match along with football, soccer and baseball games. Just a really 'laid-back' atmosphere to pass the time. One of our favorites.

Hutto, Texas
“Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food is awesome, the service great and the prices are affordable. I love fried oysters and always get those no matter what else looks good. We haven't been disappointed yet. There's an outdoor eating area as well as the dining room and counter. Check it out...you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“Hometown Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Best BBQ for miles, pick your steak from the market. We have eaten there many times and always take out of town guests there. great service and outdoor entertainment from local bands.

Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Not worth the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

As a Houston resident, I've heard the hype regarding T-Bone Tom's for quite some time. So when we had family in town from out of state, we decided to visit the Kemah Boardwalk and T-Bone Tom's for dinner.

When we arrived at 6 PM on a Saturday in May, the lines looked long and the place was a madhouse. We maneuvered our way through some of the crowds and learned that there were 3-4 different wait lists for various seating areas in the restaurant. It was a pretty warm day so we opted to dine inside. I made my way through the crowds to the hostess in the middle of the dining room that was packed to the brim with chairs and people. To my surprise, we were able to be seated immediately. We were greeted by a friendly waitress who took our drink order and returned in a few minutes with two ice teas and a water. The water didn't taste right so my husband asked for a Coke which he said had the same yucky aftertaste.

When we asked for recommendations, the waitress didn't really have many. Since the steaks appeared to be pretty pricey, and no one else in the restaurant was ordering them, we decided to avoid the risk. My husband and I ordered the BBQ and our guest had the fried shrimp special. The best way to describe the food was average. The sausage was really good but I've had much better brisket at Harris County BBQ here in town. The potato salad was my favorite. My guest enjoyed her fried shrimp, but was surprised that since we were on the water it didn't taste a little fresher.

Overall, the service was average as was the food. I didn't find anything special about this place and probably won't make another special trip to take someone out there to try it.
I

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Misty A
“Excellent Saturday afternoon lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The marinated rib eye was flavorful and well prepared. The service was friendly and quick. I can see another visit in the future.