“Had to try it after it was on tv”

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Kemah
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Walked over here from the Kemah hotel for diner. The guys loved all the meats they offer. I loved the armadillo eggs! My husband had the chicken fried steak and ate every bit of it. They had a band there outside and we really had a great time dancing.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

From the meals I've had here, it's definitely over rated. More diner type food and service. Very local atmosphere and ambience. Very average but courteous.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We loved the food. Armadillo eggs were good but a bit spicy for us. The homemade sausage was delicious. We had the signature steak -wonderful and the chicken fried steak. Portions were big. Worth going!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

First restaurant in USA. Went their two nights because it was so good. Great music both nights. One night jazz the other country. Make sure you go out to the back bar as the front cafe is not anywhere as good.

Tremendous food. Especially the Armadillo eggs, the ribs and the key lime pie.

Different waitress both nights and service was excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They brag about their steaks AND their BBQ. It was lunch time and I went to sit on their very pleasant patio, and since it wasn't time for supper, I decided to evaluate the BBQ. It was Good and worthy. Many places who THINK they know BBQ are clueless, and it was NOT their main "claim to fame" - but this BBQ was good enough that I will go back for a steak. (when I feel I can afford it *grin*)