“Saw it on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...”

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Saw it on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

So we decided to check it out on our trip to Houston last year. WOW. Definitely worth the visit! The appetizer (sausage links) the highlighted on the show was great, as was the corn bread. And the steaks? Woof... I wanna go back just thinkin' about it. Only issue, if you have a low clearance on your car you'll need to be careful in the parking lot.

• Visited April 2012

Clear Lake Shores, Texas
“Kemah BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Busy lunch time crowd. Excellent BBQ plates. Excellent service. Weekends bring live entertainment. I don't participate in that venue but the people I know that do, love it.

Visited January 2013
houston
“a southern girl's dream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

saw this resturant on d,d & d on food network, so we decided to try it out. the food was spectacular! my husband & i ordered the thursday lunch special: fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes with gravy & a biscuit. by far the best fried chicken i've ever had and the mashed potatoes were homemade. being that this is texas, we also ordered sweet tea, which was perfect--not too sweet and not too weak, just perfect! my son ordered a bacon cheese burger and they didn't skimp on bacon. this is a great place to go to. one warning....the driveway is very steep, so just be aware that your vehicle may scrape the concrete.

Friendswood, Texas
“Great appetizers but I expected better steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We saw this restaurant on the the travel channel so decided to check it out for ourselves. The armadillo eggs & Shark eggs were SO delicious but my ribeye steak was just mediocre. They had great service and and the restaurant was super packed when we got there! Overall, we enjoyed the food and service.

• Visited November 2012
Hamilton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

One of my sons, Brad, had been here before and told me that we absolutely had to have dinner here. Not only that, he wouldn't let me order a small filet but said I just had to try the marinated rib eye. Long story short, the boy was absolutely right! What a great steak; 14 ozs of grilled to perfection, juicy, tasty delight!
Parking was a bit of a hassle; they had a fair number of spaces including H/C spots but we went about 7 PM on a Saturday night and had to circle the lot a few times before landing an impromptu spot next to the dumpster. The wait to be seated was about 45 minutes so we sat at what was essentially a lunch counter and ate there. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. Was maybe a little pricey as the steak was $28 and we spent about $150 for 4 adults, which included a couple beers and desert, but it was definitely delicious! Anyway, it was Brad's treat so the cost didn't bother me much!

• Visited March 2013