“Wow”

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Kemah
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here tonight and it was amazing!! During dinner hour and they had us in and out in an hour. We all left very happy! We ordered the armadillo eggs which were awesome! I got the brisket plate..melted in my mouth. My husband got the pig sandwich he said it was awesome!! If you are in the area come by.you will not be dissapointed but come hungry!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing!! My wife and I loved if from our first step in the door! We tried to get a little of everything. We had sausage, brisket, steak fingers and gravy, pulled pork, fried mushrooms and zucchini. That is a lot of food!! We shared with a wonderful local woman! The staff was great and also very busy as the place was packed! All of the food we tried was pure heavenly comfort at its best! TIP: The beautiful manager is named Anna! She is amazing with a southern charm and hospitality that is warm and inviting. Watch out she will get you stuffed and coming back every week! They have great bands so get there early in the evenings!! This place was also on TV in the DDD show! Go hungry because you get a heaping amount of food!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Best oyster/shrimp po-boy I've had in a long time. The BBQ is very good also. Food portions are quite large. Fun, casual place, with outside seating. Terrific staff, outstanding, friendly service. We plan to return soon.

1  Thank dave1122
Reviewed February 8, 2013

It was a pretty go ribeye, but nothing I would write home about. Ordered it med-rare, came out well.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place is basically two experiences on one site. The restaurant (Meat Market), is typically Texan Family style dining, and it does what it's trying to do very well. Do not expect any fancy cuisines, or smartly dressed waiters. But that's the point. It's not trying to be those things. I liked it for what it was.

Toms Back Yard is a Bar venue with a stage that has live music. Again, typically Texan. You can eat here, drink here, and more importantly, enjoy yourself here. Just like the restaurant, accept it for what it is, and you'll enjoy a night in the Back Yard.