“Food Not Advertised Correctly on Diners Dives and Drive-ins”

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Kemah
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Saw this restaurant review on Diners, Dives & Drive-ins and here are the results:

1) Tom's Choice 14 oz Ribeye - Marinade is Soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, pineapple juice, etc...
*Results: Extremely tender, NO FLAVOR AT ALL.

2) Armadillo Eggs - jalapeno peppers stuffed with bbq brisket, deep fried, heavily breaded
*Results: was fried for too long and shell was hard. Brisket was excellent.

3) T-Bone Tom's Sausage - on the show, Guy Fieri squeezed the sausage and you can see all the juice come out of it.
*Results: no juice, very dry. Tasted like a regular sausage. BBQ sauce that you dip in was good.

4) Sweet Tea - best I've ever had

5) Mashed potatoes - had a weird taste to it. Not your normal mashed potato flavor

6) Green beans - was very soft, but no flavor to it.

7) Service was impeccable.

1  Thank cindy5o4

Reviewed April 16, 2011

This is probably the best seafood my husband and I have eaten. I had blackened catfish and he had sirloin and shrimp. We walked in on a Friday around 6 and were immediately seated. There is a live band every night. Our wait staff was prompt and thorough. We had our food in less than 10 minutes. I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone that is even within the vicinity. The only downside I saw at this restaurant is that we tried to go back the next night to watch a band and eat, and it was so crowded that you couldn't even get in for about 2 hours. However, I guess that let's you know that it's good!!

Reviewed April 7, 2011

Have been here several times and always had a good meal and good service. Both the pork and beef barbecue are great, and the sausage outstanding. Good food, reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 30, 2011

I ordered the T-bone with grilled potatos, green beans and mushrooms.

The food was amazing. There was not one single thing wrong with anything. T-bone Toms is my new favorite place!

This is a casual place, it's loud and crowded. The food is awesome!

It is easy to get to off of Hwy 146

1  Thank gabrielandvalli
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Shop owners on the Kemah Boardwalk recommended T-Bone's. We were on our way to Galveston (just 30 min away from Kemah). They have great burgers & steaks--YUM! (Not crazy about their pork ribs). The atmosphere sure is fun. Groups and families pile in. It looks like a dive from the outside but it's been on the Food Channel and is very popular w/ the locals & traveler's. Food is delicious! It's a Must in Kemah.