Saw this restaurant review on Diners, Dives & Drive-ins and here are the results:
1) Tom's Choice 14 oz Ribeye - Marinade is Soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, pineapple juice, etc...
*Results: Extremely tender, NO FLAVOR AT ALL.
2) Armadillo Eggs - jalapeno peppers stuffed with bbq brisket, deep fried, heavily breaded
*Results: was fried for too long and shell was hard. Brisket was excellent.
3) T-Bone Tom's Sausage - on the show, Guy Fieri squeezed the sausage and you can see all the juice come out of it.
*Results: no juice, very dry. Tasted like a regular sausage. BBQ sauce that you dip in was good.
4) Sweet Tea - best I've ever had
5) Mashed potatoes - had a weird taste to it. Not your normal mashed potato flavor
6) Green beans - was very soft, but no flavor to it.
7) Service was impeccable.