“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aquarium

Aquarium
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Zwolle, Louisiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My first time to any type of place like this! Our dining experience was amazing! Our server told us all about the different fish and exhibits while waiting for food! My favorite was the coral reef! I will definitely be back!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tiffanylanae

Converse, Louisiana
“Experience to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family loved the experience that we had during our dinner. My son could not keep his eyes off the the aquarium! The food is amazing and the atmosphere is just as amazing as well as the staff!

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great "Underwater" Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My second favorite restaraunt in Kemah!

They are a bit pricey, but the food is excellent and plentiful. About $17+
I chose the Broiled Seafood Platter, it has a special name on the menu but I can't remember. It has shrimp, stuffed flounder, scallops, crab, and comes with two sides and a salad. About $25. Tons of food on the plate.

Great eatery for kids. There is a gift shop downstairs, an aquarium, and stingray feeding exhibit ! Its only $6! Awesome experience to feed stingrays! They feel like wet velvet! Im an ocean animal lover so I was above happy!

The restaraunt atmosphere was nice, all blue lighting, huge aquarium that you eat next to and watch all the fish swim by. Perfect for couples whove been together for years with nothing to talk about HA! (Just joking) The bar was all lite up in blue ambiance for a clubby feel.

I love going here. A different experience.

• Visited May 2013
Mansfield, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was excellent, especially the dessert! And the atmosphere was very nice. I took a 13 year old and a 14 year old and we all had a great time and really loved the food. Stingray reef was fun, too, but prepared to get wet! The stingrays come by and splash! They're also really cute opening those mouths for food.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Unique But Underwhelming”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

The restaurant itself is nice with one large aquarium and a smaller, two-story cylinder one as you enter. Our 2 and 4 year old loved looking at the fish but that was really the only appeal. We were seated immediately on a Sunday evening around 5:45p and the restaurant was about 65-75% full. The food was just mediocre and the prices were a bit higher than similar restaurants. You'd expect to pay more for the ambience but for the money I would have much preferred eating seafood at Pappadeaux, sans the aquariums. The appetizer took about 15 minutes to arrive, a little on the lengthy side, and then the entrees showed up less than 2 minutes later. Again the food was just average at best. The service was not bad but overall we were not impressed.

• Visited July 2013