Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Married at sea!

Capt Matt made our wedding easy and fun! We had a great cruise after the ceremony with everyone... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Wanderer58753815770
Proposal

Captain Matt went above and beyond to make sure that my special moment went according to plan. Not... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
eduardosalgado1518
North Houston, Texas
via mobile

All reviews captain matt galveston bay beautiful catamaran hour sunset cruise safety briefing sailing experience marriage proposal perfect sailing beautiful experience highly recommend this experience wonderful trip dolphin watching skiing boat clearlake sails chartering
Reviewed October 4, 2015

If you are coming to the coast, you have to go sailing with Matt. His boat is wonderfully comfortable and accomodating! It was the best relaxation I had in a while and met great new friends as well. The Dolphin watching was phenomonal too! I highly recommend Matt's trip!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

We took the 3 hour sunset cruise and highly recommend this outing. Captain Matt is an awesome entertaining host and the cruise was so relaxing, we can't wait to come back again for another adventure. Sunset and Kemah nightlights were beautiful!

1  Thank lisamaguire1960
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Captain Matt is awesome! He sails a great sunset cruise on the Bay of Galveston. This will be a must for future visitors. The actual sunset was such a thing of beauty!

Reviewed September 8, 2015

We highly recommend going out with Captain Matt on this quaint sea adventure. This was such a laid back and relaxing time. Be sure to take your favorite beverages - there's plenty of room for storing a small cooler and a small bag (if you wanted to take snacks or your swim suit). There's room to sunbathe or just sit and relax with a nice glass of wine. One of the most enjoyable "tours" ever! I'd love to do a private party with this company someday ...

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

I knocked off one wonderful sailing and dolphin watching excursion off of my bucket list. This beautiful catamaran is worth experiencing. I have recently visited Destin and Pensacola Beach and spent many hours looking for Dolphins. Little did I know they are right here in Clear Lake! Make SailawayCat one trip to remember! !